Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, little apple pies using frozen puff pastry. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Little Apple Pies using Frozen Puff Pastry is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Little Apple Pies using Frozen Puff Pastry is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have little apple pies using frozen puff pastry using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Little Apple Pies using Frozen Puff Pastry:
- Make ready 2 Frozen puff pastry (150 g per sheet)
- Take 1 Apple (preferably Jonathan)
- Get 1 tsp Butter
- Take 25 grams Sugar
- Prepare 1 dash Cinnamon powder
- Take 1 tsp Rum
- Prepare 1 Cake crumbs (finely crumbled sponge cakes)
- Make ready 1 Egg
Steps to make Little Apple Pies using Frozen Puff Pastry:
- Prepare the filling. Peel the apple and chop into fourths. Then cut the quarters into fourths.
- Heat butter in a frying pan and sauté the apples lightly.
- Add cinnamon and sugar, then cook some more. When it gives out some liquid, cover the pan and steam-cook for 3 to 5 minutes.
- After plenty of juices are release, remove the lid and cook over high heat to reduce the juice. Add rum.
- Transfer the apple into a shallow container and let it cool thoroughly.
- Place the puff pastry on parchment paper and slice into fourths. Top with cake crumbs and put two pieces of the drained apples on each sheet.
- Spread beaten egg on the four corners of the pastry pieces as well as where they overlap. Pick up the corners and fold in together in a little twist as if making shumai dumplings.
- Place on parchment paper or muffin cup liners, and put into pudding cups. Bake in the oven at 180-220℃ for approx. 35 minutes.
You need to include a few superfoods in your diet everyday. To start, beans are very good, and berries, especially blueberries. Next, try to add a few green foods such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Include whole grains and nuts. Also, you may wish to consume salmon, turkey, yogurt, soybean, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. If you eat these superfoods, you won’t have to worry about your weight again. Observing a green living diet plan will give you precisely what you need for good health. You will see that your immune system becomes better and your body will be able to fend off disease. Prepare for a great future by modifying your eating habits today.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food little apple pies using frozen puff pastry recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!