Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, mumbai street style ragda pattice. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Mumbai Street Style Ragda Pattice is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Mumbai Street Style Ragda Pattice is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have mumbai street style ragda pattice using 23 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mumbai Street Style Ragda Pattice:
- Take Ragda
- Make ready 250 grams White Peas/Safed Vatana
- Take 1/2 liter Water to Soak
- Get 1 pinch salt
- Get 2 tsp Turmeric Powder
- Take 1/2 Water to boil the peas
- Prepare Pattice
- Make ready 500 grams Boiled Potatoes
- Make ready 2 Green Chillies
- Get 1 inch Ginger
- Take 1 pinch Salt
- Take 6 tbsp Arrowroot/ Corn Flour/ Bread Crumbs
- Take 2 tsp Dry Mango Powder
- Get 4 tbsp Oil (to shallow fry)
- Get As needed Garlic Chutney
- Take As required Mint Chutney
- Make ready as required Tamrind Chutney
- Make ready For garnishing
- Prepare 2 large Onions, finely chopped
- Take 2 large Tomatoes, finely chopped
- Take 1 cup Nylon Sev
- Prepare as per taste Salt & Pepper
- Prepare 1 cup Coriander, finely chopped
Steps to make Mumbai Street Style Ragda Pattice:
- Soak white peas in hot water for 8-10 hours.
- Strain the water and add peas to a pressure cooker, add 1/2 liter water, salt (as per taste), turmeric powder and keep it to boil.
- Boil it on medium-low flame, around 4-5 whistles. Your Ragda is ready.
- In a bowl add boiled potatoes and smash them.
- Add Ginger Chilli paste.
- Add salt as per taste, dry mango powder.
- Add arrowroot/ corn flour/ bread crumbs and mix well.
- Make pattice of equal size, around 2" diameter.
- Heat the pan on medium-low flame and add oil.
- Add pattice and shallow fry on both the sides.
- Shallow fry until golden brown.
- Before assembling keep your chutneys, chopped onions & tomatoes, coriander ready.
- To assemble, take a bowl or a plate which is not too deep. Add 1/4 cup of ragda and place your pattice (3-4 no's.)
- Cover your pattice with more ragda(1/4 cup)
- Sprinkle chopped onions & tomatoes evenly.
- Add mint, garlic & tamrind chutney according to your taste.
- Sprinkle some dry mango powder, salt & pepper.
- Garnish with some chopped coriander and nylon sev.
- Delicious Street Style Ragda Pattice is ready. Enjoy!
Be sure to incorporate these superfoods into your diet. Why not include a few beans or blueberries? Then, add some veggies such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Throw in whole grains and nuts. Also, you should eat yogurt, soy, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, along with salmon and turkey. Making these foods a regular part of your diet will eliminate your weight problems. Green living provides you with a solid diet plan, with all of the correct ingredients for better health. You will find that your immune system becomes better and your body will be able to fight against disease. Prepare for a great future by making positive changes to your eating habits today.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food mumbai street style ragda pattice recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!