Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, left over smoked turkey stew. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious. I ended up taking this leftover turkey stew to a New Year's Day family get together. Creamy, hearty and full of amazing flavor, It will be (Since I still had turkey left.) Paired with some great dinner rolls, this stew will be hoovered up by all.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have left over smoked turkey stew using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Left over smoked turkey stew:
- Take 5 big fresh tomatoes
- Take 4 medium fresh pepper
- Take 1 onion (dice half)
- Take 1 green bell pepper diced
- Take 2 red bell pepper
- Get 1/2 cup spring onion(dice)
- Make ready 1 tsp curry powder
- Make ready 1/2 salt to taste
- Make ready 2 bouillon cube
- Prepare 3 large clove crushed garlic
- Take 1/2 tsp grated ginger
- Prepare 2 tbs vegetable oil
- Get Smoked turkey
Instructions to make Left over smoked turkey stew:
- Blend together tomatoes, pepper, onion, red bell pepper add a little ginger and garlic; Steam after blending and allow to dry up
- Pour vegetable oil into a pot, add a little salt, diced onions, remaining garlic and sautéed.
- Add the smoked turkey into the hot oil after 2mins and stir continuously for about a minute
- Add already steam tomatoes paste into the pot and stir; (if you are using a pot that is not non-stick I would advise you stir continuously to avoid burning).
- Stir to blend in all ingredients in the pot and before adding the remaining ingredients taste to confirm paste has fried through
- Add green bell pepper and spring onion, allow it cook for another minute, then turn off the heat.
- Remember green pepper and spring onion has to be crunchy, enjoy this stew with rice, pasta, spaghetti, boiled yam and plantain.
These better food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for instance, has monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. It also has vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. Even though you may already consume lots of fruits and vegetables, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly chemical substances. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier as you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. Obviously, it’s not hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
Say goodby to leftover turkey with this delicious Creamy Leftover Turkey Stew. Creamy, hearty and full of amazing flavor, It will be (Since I still had turkey left.) Paired with some great dinner rolls, this stew will be hoovered up by all. During the holiday week between Christmas and New Years, I made a roasted turkey breast. I ended up taking this leftover turkey stew to a New Year's Day family get together. It turned out to be a hit with all who gave it a try. Let's use up that leftover turkey from Thanksgiving! I still have the carcass in the freezer and plan on making some good turkey soup after the. Leftover Turkey Stew - made by roasting vegetables to bring out their natural sweetness & flavour and using leftover turkey from a That is actually my preferred method these days. I find that it is less fuss to make, as you just leave it in the. Leftover Turkey Brunswick Stew. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. leftover turkey leg, with bone (can still be frozen). I always freeze our Thanksgiving turkey legs for soups and stews. This is one of the delicious recipes I came up with. Get creative with leftovers and serve your biggest fans this leftover smoked turkey sandwich! So, for my turkey broth…here's my tradition. For roasting the turkey, I cut a large onion and scatter it in the bottom of my roasting pan. I then scatter a packet of "poultry herbs"…thyme. Try this one-pot leftover turkey stew that's full of rich Louisiana flavor and can be tweaked to your taste. If you are not a shrimp fan, feel free to leave them out and just stick to the meats. This stew is best served with steamed rice and feeds a crowd. Transform that leftover turkey in the easiest way possible, with a hearty and comforting turkey soup.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food left over smoked turkey stew recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!