Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, caramel shortbread. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Caramel Shortbread is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Caramel Shortbread is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have caramel shortbread using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Caramel Shortbread:
- Make ready 9 oz SR Flour
- Take 6 oz Margarine
- Get 3 oz Caster Sugar
- Prepare Topping
- Take 6 oz Margarine
- Make ready 4 oz Caster Sugar
- Prepare 14 oz Condensed Milk
- Prepare 1 tbsp Golden Syrup
- Get Few drops Vanilla Essence
- Make ready 6 oz Chocolate
Steps to make Caramel Shortbread:
- Mix the flour and the sugar and rub in margarine. Tip into a square tin and press down. Bake for 20-25 mins in oven at 160 degrees. Leave until cool.
- For the filling - Melt the margarine, sugar and syrup in a saucepan to melt. Then add condensed milk and syrup. Allow to bubble and simmer for 6 mins stirring continuously.
- Pour over cold shortbread base. Again leave to cool.
- Melt chocolate in a bowl then pour over the caramel. Leave to set
- Then mark into bars!
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a good source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also great for your skin. If you presently consume lots of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a great alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemicals. Searching for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the option of consuming foods that still have virtually all of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it. Evidently, it’s not hard to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food caramel shortbread recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!