Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, guo tie (chinese pan fired dumplings). One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Guo Tie (Chinese pan fired dumplings) is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Guo Tie (Chinese pan fired dumplings) is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook guo tie (chinese pan fired dumplings) using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Guo Tie (Chinese pan fired dumplings):
- Get Pork mince
- Get Onion
- Take Ginger
- Prepare Soy sauce
- Take Oyster sauce
- Prepare 5 spice
- Prepare Salt
- Make ready Sugar
- Prepare Chicken stock
- Get Oil
- Make ready Dumpling wraps (can get in the Chinese market)
- Get Water
Instructions to make Guo Tie (Chinese pan fired dumplings):
- Preparing all the ingredients.
- Finely chop the onion and ginger. Put all of the ingredients together in one big bowl.
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Put the filling in the middle of the wrap and try to make a tube shape. Same as the picture. Then wrap the filling up by squeezing the top and bottom of the wrap together. If you find it is hard to put them together you can try put a bit water on the end of each side of the wrap.
- This is a photo to show how the dumplings should look like.
- Put some oil into a flat pan and once the oil is hot put the dumplings in. Wait for few minutes then put a bit of water in and place a lid on for few minutes until the water is gone. The dumplings will be cooked with a crispy base.
- Here we go the dumplings are ready to serve.
These more wholesome food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for instance, has monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a good source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also good for your skin. It might be that you already think that you eat fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful chemical substances. Looking for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the option of eating foods that still contain almost all of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it. As you can see, it’s not hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food guo tie (chinese pan fired dumplings) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!