Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, soya chunks chilli. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook soya chunks chilli using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Soya Chunks Chilli:
- Make ready 100 gm Soya bean chunks soaked for 10-15 minutes drained
- Prepare 3 green chilies slit
- Prepare 2 dried red chilies (breakable into 2)
- Make ready 1 tablespoon ginger finely chopped
- Prepare 1 tablespoon garlic finely chopped
- Make ready 1 medium Onion diced
- Get 1 medium green capsicum diced
- Make ready 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- Make ready 1 teaspoon Red chilli sauce
- Make ready 1 teaspoon vinegar
- Make ready 2 tablespoons cooking oil
Steps to make Soya Chunks Chilli:
- Heat sesame oil in a non-stick pan, add ginger and garlic and sauté for a minute.
- Add red chillies and sauté for half a minute. Add onion and sauté till translucent.
- Add capsicum and green chillies and sauté for a minute.
- Add soya chunks and cook for five to seven minutes. Add soy sauce, chilli sauce and tomato ketchup and mix well. Cover and cook on low heat for fifteen minutes.
- Transfer onto a serving plate and serve hot.
These better food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. Olive oil also provides vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. Although you may already eat a great deal of fruits and vegetables, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful chemicals. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being harvested at the right time. Evidently, it’s easy to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food soya chunks chilli recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!