Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, ajwain ki poori. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Ajwain ki Poori is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Ajwain ki Poori is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
Learn indian recipe in hindi step by step with khanawana subscribe for regular update. Prity Bhushan Vlogs. Загрузка. you can learn here to know how to make puri in very simple way. AJWAIN-SUJI KI POORI & JEERA VALA AALU: A perfect breakfast. Ajwain or Carom poori can be prepared very easily and quickly.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook ajwain ki poori using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Ajwain ki Poori:
- Make ready 1 cup wheat flour
- Prepare 1/2 tsp carom seeds (ajwain)
- Prepare To taste salt
- Prepare 1/4 tsp turmeric powder (haldi)
- Make ready 1/4 tsp asafoetida (hing)
- Make ready 2 tsp oil for dough
- Make ready As needed Water
- Make ready As required oil for frying
Ajwain is an aide in digestion and therefore whenever I make chole I like to combine them with ajwain puri. Ajwain Poori Recipe - Ajwain Ki Poori Ajwain-suji ki poori & jeera vala aalu. AJWAIN KI oil to deep-fry aside.
Instructions to make Ajwain ki Poori:
- Take wheat flour in a mixing bowl, add carom seeds, salt, turmeric powder, asafoetida & oil. Mix it well.
- Now add water to make dough. Keep it to rest for 5min. Then divide the dough into small equal portions.
- Roll it to make poori. Heat oil in a kadai on medium flame. Slip the poori in oil, press a little with frying spoon. Then turn it to fry from another side till it turns golden brown.
- Remove the poori in a serving plate. Now fry next poori in the same way. Serve hot with pickle, chutney or curd.
Ajwain-suji ki poori & jeera vala aalu. AJWAIN KI oil to deep-fry aside. POORI water Make marble-sized be the dough. Ajwain poori 😊 poori poorirecipe #ajwainpoori kabitaskicthen recipebykabita kabitasrecipe easybreakfast breakfast. Ajwain puri is a simple puffed puris that is spiced with Ajwain - carom seeds and other assorted spices and tastes exceptionally good with curries, stir fried veggies and masala.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food ajwain ki poori recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!