Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, sig's simple bubble and squeak. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook sig's simple bubble and squeak using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Sig's Simple Bubble and Squeak:
- Prepare Amount of leftover mash potatoes
- Get Amount of leftover sprouts, cabbage
- Get Amount of leftover carrots, parsnip but optional
- Prepare Dash butter to line a frying pan
- Make ready Leftover meats like turkey, ham or other
- Prepare Leftover sausage meat or sage and onion or chestnut stuffing
- Get A few pickled onions
- Make ready Dashes brown sauce like HP
Instructions to make Sig's Simple Bubble and Squeak:
- Mash the sprouts, cabbage into mashed potatoes and other vegetables if using them. Melt some butter in a pan on low heat. Gently cook until almost all moisture has been absorbed, only then turn heat up. Let the bottom of the mash slightly brown, turn it, let it brown again turn, and so on until you have a slightly brown infused. Dont let it burn to much though. It kinda bubbles and squeaks during this process.
- Serve with cold meats, stuffing and pickled onion from day before. Garnish with HP sauce if so desired.
Make sure you incorporate these superfoods into your daily eating routine. Why not eat some beans or blueberries? Then, try to add a few veggies such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Whole cereals, and oats, together with an assortment of nuts, primarily walnuts. Be sure to consume proteins such as soy, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, and also orange fruits and veggies like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. Eating from this list of foods, you won’t have a weight problem again. Adopting a green living diet plan will give you exactly what you need to become healthy and fit. Your body will be free of disease as your immune system gets healthier. Prepare for a healthy future by changing your eating habits right now.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food sig's simple bubble and squeak recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!