Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, tofu gratin with avocado and kabocha squash. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook tofu gratin with avocado and kabocha squash using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Tofu Gratin with Avocado and Kabocha Squash:
- Take 80 grams Kabocha squash
- Take 1/2 Avocado
- Make ready 1/2 block Tofu
- Make ready 1 tsp Miso
- Prepare 1 slice Sliced cheese
Steps to make Tofu Gratin with Avocado and Kabocha Squash:
- Wrap the tofu with a paper towel, put a weight on top and leave it for 10 minutes to drain the excess water. Once drained, mix well with the miso.
- Cut kabocha squash into 5 mm cubes, and grill until browned on both sides. Cut avocado in half lengthwise, remove the seeds, and slice.
- Spread half of the Step 1 mix into an ovenproof dish, and top with alternating layers of the Step 2 kabocha and avocado. Top with the remaining Step 1 mix and cheese.
- Bake in a toaster oven (1000 W) for 7-8 minutes. It's ready when the cheese has browned.
Your daily diet must have at least several of these super foods. To start with, beans are excellent, and berries, in particular blueberries. Then, add several veggies such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Walnuts and whole cereals are some other superfoods to add. Additionally, you have to eat yogurt, soy, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, along with salmon and turkey. Eating from this list of foods, you will never have a weight problem again. Adopting a green living meal plan will offer you exactly what you need to become healthy and fit. Your immune system will be much improved, and your body can potentially be free of disease. You can expect to have a healthy future by changing your food choices today.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food tofu gratin with avocado and kabocha squash recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!