Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, hariyali soya paneer. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Hariyali Soya Paneer is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Hariyali Soya Paneer is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have hariyali soya paneer using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Hariyali Soya Paneer:
- Get 2 tbsp oil
- Prepare 1/2 cup boiled onion paste
- Take 1 tbsp ginger-garlic paste
- Make ready 3 clove
- Get 1 " of cinnamon
- Take 2 bay leaf
- Take 1/4 cup fresh tomato puree
- Make ready 1/2 tsp fennel seeds powder
- Get 1/8 tsp cardamom powder
- Get 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- Take 1/2 tsp chilli powder
- Get 1 tsp salt
- Prepare 2 tbsp fresh curd
- Make ready 1 cup unsweetened soya milk
- Prepare 1/2 cup spinach puree
- Prepare 1/2 cup mini soya chunks
- Get 100 gms paneer cubes
- Prepare 2 tbsp coriander for the garnish
Steps to make Hariyali Soya Paneer:
- Soak the soya chunks in water for 20 minutes. Boil water with a little salt in another pan and boil the nuggets till they are soft. Remove the soya nuggets from water and wash twice in normal temperature water. Chop them and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai, add the onion paste, ginger-garlic paste, clove, cinnamon and bay leaf and sauté till the onion paste turns golden brown in colour.
- Add the tomato purée, spinach puree, fennel seeds powder, cardamom powder, turmeric powder, chilli powder, and salt, mix well and cook for 7 to 8 minutes while stirring continuously.
- Add the curds, soya milk and mix well and cook for 8 to 10 minutes - Add the soya chunks and paneer, 1/4 cup water and mix well and cook for another 5 to 7 minutes. - Serve hot garnished with coriander.
Your daily diet must have at least some of these super foods. Foods such as beans and berries are very good. Things that are green, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Whole cereals, and oats, plus an assortment of nuts, chiefly walnuts. Furthermore, you may want to include salmon, turkey, yogurt, soybean, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. Making these foods a regular part of your diet will help solve your weight problems. Green living offers you a great diet plan, with all of the correct ingredients for better health. Your immune system will become stronger, and your body can be free of disease. Ensure your future health by switching to healthy eating habits right now.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food hariyali soya paneer recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!