Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, thanksgiving leftovers breakfast scramble. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have thanksgiving leftovers breakfast scramble using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Thanksgiving Leftovers Breakfast Scramble:
- Make ready 3-4 eggs or as much as you like
- Get few pieces leftover roasted turkey or chicken meat
- Make ready 1 small bowlful leftover stuffing/dressing
- Make ready 2 Tbsp fresh chopped herbs like parsley
- Take 1 Tbsp olive or veg. oil
Steps to make Thanksgiving Leftovers Breakfast Scramble:
- Whisk the eggs in a bowl. Shred up the meat into small pieces. Cut any large pieces of stuffing bread into small pieces and chop the herbs.
- Heat oil in a frying pan and saute the meat and stuffing until it's hot.
- Pour in the eggs and wait a minute or two for them to start cooking.
- Scramble up the eggs with the leftovers and cook until the eggs are the softness/hardness you like.
- Serve with more fresh herbs on top :)
Your daily diet should have at least a few of these super foods. Why not add several beans or blueberries? Then, add a few green vegetables such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Whole cereals, and oats, together with a mix of nuts, primarily walnuts. Furthermore, you may want to consume salmon, turkey, yogurt, soybean, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. Making these foods a usual part of your diet will help solve your weight problems. Green living gives you a healthy diet plan, with all of the appropriate ingredients for better health. Your immune system will be rebuilt, and your body can potentially be free of disease. Ensure your future health by adopting healthy eating habits right now.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food thanksgiving leftovers breakfast scramble recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!