Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, quiche with frozen puff pastry. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Quiche with Frozen Puff Pastry is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Quiche with Frozen Puff Pastry is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook quiche with frozen puff pastry using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Quiche with Frozen Puff Pastry:
- Prepare 2 sheets Frozen puff pastry
- Get 100 ml Milk
- Get 2 Eggs
- Prepare 4 Wiener sausages
- Prepare 1/4 Onion
- Get 1/2 bunch Spinach
- Take 1 Potato
- Prepare 4 Cherry tomatoes
- Make ready 20 grams Pizza cheese
- Prepare 1 Salt and pepper
Instructions to make Quiche with Frozen Puff Pastry:
- Prep: Cut the ingredients for the filling into bite-size pieces. Blanch the spinach and potato (you could use a microwave oven). Bring the frozen pastry to room temperature.
- In a bowl, combine eggs, milk, pizza cheese, salt and pepper. When the blanched vegetables have cooled enough, add to the bowl.
- Saute the sausages and onions in a pan and cool to room temperature. Add to the bowl (Step 2) and combine well.
- Roll out the puff pastry. Line the crusts side by side on a tart pan and press into the bottom and the sides. Poke holes with a fork and pour in the filling mixture and top with cherry tomatoes.
- Bake in a 390°F/200℃ oven for about 25 minutes and it's done.
- Enjoy your piping-hot, just-baked quiche!
You must include a number of superfoods in your diet daily. Why not include a few beans or blueberries? Leafy veggies, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Walnuts and whole grains are some other essentials. Moreover, you may wish to consume salmon, turkey, yogurt, soy, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. If you eat these superfoods, you won’t have a weight problem again. Observing a green living eating plan will provide you with precisely what you need for good health. You will discover that your immune system becomes better and your body will be able to fend off disease. Prepare for a great future by modifying your eating habits now.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food quiche with frozen puff pastry recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!