Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, vickys christmas leftovers sausage rolls, gf df ef sf nf. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook vickys christmas leftovers sausage rolls, gf df ef sf nf using 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Vickys Christmas Leftovers Sausage Rolls, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Prepare 300 grams Vickys Free-From Puff Pastry from my link below
- Get 140 g (1 cup) chopped cooked turkey
- Make ready 100 g (1/2 cup) leftover stuffing
- Take 70 g (1/4 cup) cranberry sauce, drained
Instructions to make Vickys Christmas Leftovers Sausage Rolls, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Preheat the oven to gas 6 / 200C / 400°F and line a baking tray with foil
- Mix the chopped turkey, stuffing and cranberry sauce together
- Roll out the pastry into a rectangular sheet, trimming the edges neatly and cut into 4 smaller rectangles
- Divide the turkey mixture evenly into 4 and spoon a line of mixture, about 2 tablespoons worth, along one side of each pastry square
- Brush the opposite side with a little bit of water or milk of choice
- Roll the side with the turkey mixture over in the pastry to meet the side you wet and roll until the seam is on the bottom
- Place the sausage rolls onto the baking sheet and cut a couple of slits on top of each to let the steam escape so they don't get soggy
- Brush the tops with some more milk of choice to glaze (I like to use rice milk or light coconut milk) and bake for 30 minutes until golden and puffed
These more wholesome food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for example, contain monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a great source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also terrific for your skin. Even though you may already eat a great deal of fruits and veggies, you might want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are an excellent alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly pesticides. Looking for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the option of eating foods that still have most of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold. Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food vickys christmas leftovers sausage rolls, gf df ef sf nf recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!