Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, fermented plum wine. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have fermented plum wine using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Fermented Plum Wine:
- Make ready Fresh Plums
- Take sugar
- Get Ginger powder (saunth)
- Prepare Cinnamon powder
- Prepare Black salt
- Get Lemon
- Take Water
Steps to make Fermented Plum Wine:
- In a bowl Dry Roast the sliced plums (without seed) with Cinnamon powder, Ginger powder & 1 spoon sugar. Here I have used microve to roast them; you can roast them on mid high flame.
- Squeeze half a lemon on it & keep aside with a lid on at a hot place or under sunlight for 10-15 mins.
- Now after 15 mins transfer the plum in a blender with rest of the sugar. Add 1 cup water & blend it thoroughly.
- Once done add black salt & strain it with a strainer. Repeat the process with a thin cloth or thin strainer. Thenon alchoholic wine is ready to serve 😊. Enjoy!!
You must include a few superfoods in your diet everyday. To start, beans are excellent, and berries, particularly blueberries. Add some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Throw in whole food grains and nuts. Additionally, you may wish to include salmon, turkey, yogurt, soybean, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. By consuming these superfoods daily, you should get rid of any problems with gaining weight. Following a green living eating plan will provide you with exactly what you need to be healthy. Your immune system will be much improved, and your body can potentially ward off diseases. Prepare for a healthy future by changing your eating habits now.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food fermented plum wine recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!