Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, smoked salmon and tenderstem broccoli (or asparagus) frittata. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
SALMON & BROCCOLI FRITTATA (SLIMMING WORLD FRIENDLY) with Norwegian Salmon. Much of the salmon and goat cheese will naturally sink to the bottom when your pour the egg mixture into the skillet.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook smoked salmon and tenderstem broccoli (or asparagus) frittata using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Smoked salmon and Tenderstem broccoli (or asparagus) frittata:
- Get 5 large free range eggs
- Make ready 6-8 stems of Tenderstem broccoli
- Make ready Or 5-6 asparagus spears
- Prepare 80 g approx. Smoked salmon
- Get 1/2 white onion (fine dice)
- Prepare 1 tbsp snipped chives
- Prepare 50 g grated mature cheddar
- Make ready 20 g finely grated Parmesan (or equivalent)
- Prepare Salt, pepper
Instructions to make Smoked salmon and Tenderstem broccoli (or asparagus) frittata:
- Fine dice the onion and trim the woody parts of the Tenderstem (or asaparagus)
- Blanch the Tenderstem (or asparagus) for approx 1 and half minutes in lightly salted, rapidly boiling water. Refresh in cold water straight away to prevent over cooking. Drain fully and cut up each stem/spear into 4-5 pieces.
- Mix eggs, snipped chives and seasoning together.
- Gently sweat off fine dice onion until softened but not coloured. Add in Tenderstem/asparagus pieces. Fry off then add the chopped up smoked salmon.
- Make sure the pan is well lubricated with oil/butter to prevent sticking. Stir in egg mix allow to set and turn through a few times to fluff the mixture up. Turn heat right down allow to partially cook in the lowest heat for a couple of minutes (be careful not to let catch/burn)
- Top with both cheeses and finish under a moderate grill. Until set through
You have to include several superfoods in your diet daily. To start, beans are excellent, and berries, in particular blueberries. Leagy greens, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Whole grains, and oats, plus a variety of nuts, chiefly walnuts. Be sure to eat proteins such as soy, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, plus orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. By consuming these superfoods daily, you should not have to worry about any problems with gaining weight. You will enjoy good health once you decide to eat the green living way. Your body will ward off diseases as your immune system gets healthier. Prepare for an awesome future by modifying your eating habits today.
The fresh flavor of asparagus and dill combined with smoky salmon is sure to make this Asparagus and Smoked Salmon Frittata your new A versatile frittata recipe for breakfast, brunch, or dinner! SALMON & BROCCOLI FRITTATA (SLIMMING WORLD FRIENDLY) with Norwegian Salmon. This healthy, smoked salmon frittata is the perfect breakfast (or Sunday brunch recipe). Much of the salmon and goat cheese will naturally sink to the bottom when your pour the egg mixture into the skillet. If you'd like more of those ingredients to show on top, for a restaurant-worthy looking frittata. Drain in a colander and rinse in cold water until cold and drain again. Cut into wedges and serve with salad. Frittata Recipe with Salmon and Broccoli. Cut into wedges and serve with salad. Serve this smoked salmon frittata for a simple supper. Add peas and broccoli to help you on your way to five a day. Slide the frittata onto a plate, cut it into. Then, to finish, cheesy kedgeree with made with the Saucy Fish Co. Smoked Haddock with a Cheese and Chive Sauce. Heat the butter, olive oil and garlic clove over a medium heat. Once the garlic is sizzling add in the Asparagus and Tenderstems. Lay the asparagus on a foil-lined baking sheet. Sprinkle with rosemary, salt, and pepper. Roast until cooked and starting to brown around the Once the asparagus have cooled, wrap each spear in a slice of smoked salmon. Spoon the onion and Tenderstem broccoli onto one half of the omelette.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food smoked salmon and tenderstem broccoli (or asparagus) frittata recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!