Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, beetroot firni. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook beetroot firni using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Beetroot Firni:
- Take 200 gms Beetroot
- Make ready 75 gms Govindobhog/ Ambemohar Rice
- Make ready 1ltr milk
- Take 20 gms Cashew nuts (raw)
- Take 100 gms Sugar
- Take 5 green cardamom (seeds only)
- Take 3 tbsps Rose water
- Make ready Garnishing
- Prepare 2 tsp Pistachio (powdered/slivers)(optional)
- Prepare As needed Dried / fresh rose petals (optional)
- Prepare As needed Edible Silver leaf (optional)
- Take For serving
- Take 5 clay Firni bowls (optional)
Instructions to make Beetroot Firni:
- Peel and cut the beet root into small pieces and boil it in a covered pan for 1 hour, cool it and make it into a paste/ puree, while grinding in the mixer grinder, use the beetroot boiled water, don't throw away the boiled water.
- Pour the milk in a big vessel and bring it to a boil, keep 1/ 4 cup boiled and cool milk separate to grind the rice from the 1 litre of milk.
- Wash and soak the rice for 30 minutes, drain the excess water out of the rice and take milk and make a paste out of if (don't make it too fine)
- Soak the Cashew in warm water for at least half an hour, make it into a paste along with rose water.
- Ground the sugar along with the Cardamom seeds (so that the sugar dissolves quickly)
- Now add the beetroot paste and cook it for almost 20 minutes, the milk & beetroot mixture will start thickening.Now lower the flame and add the rice paste to the milk beetroot mixture. Immediately start stirring it so that no lumps form and keep cooking it for 8-10 minutes.
- Then add the Cashew paste and cook for another 5 minutes or so, after this add the powdered sugar and cardamom and mix well, the Firni will thin down a bit after adding sugar but in no time start thickening again in about 5 minutes, it will not drop easily from the spatula….that means your Firni is ready. While it's still hot / warm, put the firni in the clay Firni bowls (optional) and level it with the help of knife or palette knife or in any serving bowls.
- Garnish it with edible silver leaf, pistachio, rose petals. Let it come to room temperature and ten chill it in the fridge for at least 6-8 hours and serve chilled. Bon Appetit!!!!
You need to have a number of superfoods in your diet everyday. To start with, beans are great, and berries, in particular blueberries. Leafy veggies, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Don’t forget whole grains and nuts. Additionally, you need to include yogurt, soybean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, together with salmon and turkey. If you eat these superfoods, you won’t ever have to worry about your weight again. You will enjoy good health as you opt to eat the green living way. Your immune system will become stronger, and your body can potentially ward off diseases. Ensure your future health by developing healthy eating habits right now.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food beetroot firni recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!