Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, jeera biscuit. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Jeera Biscuit is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Jeera Biscuit is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
Jeera biscuits, also known as jeera cookies, zeera biscuits or cumin cookies have been an integral part of tea time. Jeera Biscuit is popular tea time Indian Cookie that is seasoned with roasted cumin seeds and goes perfect with a cup of tea or coffee. these sweet and salty jeera biscuits are so simple to make at.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have jeera biscuit using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Jeera Biscuit:
- Get 1/2 cup aata (wheat flour)
- Prepare 1/2 cup maida/All purpose flour
- Prepare To taste salt
- Get 1/2 tsp Jeera/cumin seeds
- Get 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Make ready 2 tbsp castor/powdered sugar
- Prepare 1/2 cup ghee/butter at room temperature
Steps to make Jeera Biscuit:
- Take a bowl add ghee/butter into it add castor sugar and whisk it till it becomes fluffy and light in colour as in pic 2. It will take about 6 to 7 mins.
- Now add all the dry ingredients including jeera as in pic1 and mix them properly.
- Now add the creamy mixture to it (ghee+butter mixture) and form a dough..donot Knead the dough, just mix them gently to bind it. Give the dough a cylindrical shape and wrap it with a parchment paper or alluminium foil and keep it in a refrigerator for about 15 mins.
- After 15 mins, remove the dough. Now the dough would be quit stiff and hard. Cut them into pieces keeping half inch thickness.
- Now grease a plate with some oil and place the buiscuits on it. Pit some jeeras over it. Let it come to room temperature. Now pre-heat the kadhai for about 10 mins., with the salt layer inside it, placing a stand over it. Now place the buiscuits tray over it, cover it with a lid and bake it for about 25 mins in a low flame. And your jeera buiscuits are ready to serve.
These more wholesome food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also terrific for your skin. Even though you may already consume a lot of fruits and vegetables, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous pesticides. Finding a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the option of eating foods that still contain virtually all of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it. Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
Cumin cookies or jeera/zeera (hindi name for cumin) biscuits as we call them in India are ideal for tea time. Jeera biscuits, also known as jeera cookies, zeera biscuits or cumin cookies have been an integral part of tea time. If you always wondered how to make jeera biscuits at home, here is your answer. Jeera Biscuit is popular tea time Indian Cookie that is seasoned with roasted cumin seeds and goes perfect with a cup of tea or coffee. these sweet and salty jeera biscuits are so simple to make at. They are crunchy, sweet and salty at the same time. Made with whole wheat flour makes them healthier with my evening tea. Jeera Biscuit- Delicious Crisp Cumin flavored bakery style biscuits. Jeera biscuit are typical Indian bakery style biscuits,which are heavily flavored with the rich aroma of cumin and are sweet and salty. Jeera biscuits are typical Indian biscuits. Such biscuits are different from other sweet cookies. Jeera biscuits are flavoured with cumin and have a mixed salty and sweet taste. These Jeera biscuits aka Eggless Roasted Cumin Cookies are a perfect balance of lightly sweet and Last weekend we made this Indian bakery style 'Roasted Cumin Cookies' aka 'Jeera Biscuits'. Find jeera biscuit stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. Lo! 's Jeera Biscuits combine these two beautifully to give you the best tea time healthy snacks that is perfect for both a Low Carb and a Ketogenic / Keto diet (for weight loss)! Veg Accompaniments Beverages Biscuits Breakfast Cake Chuski Cookies Dal & Kadhis Desserts Drink Kebab Main Course Masala Navratri Noodles and Pastas Pasta Pickles Roti. Jeera biscuit are best teatime sweet and salty snack which are completely eggless and takes very less efforts. I always look for easy option to any food recipe I make which should be healthy and tasty too. Step-by-step recipe to make jeera biscuits. Even elders who do not usually binge on biscuits are sure to love these Jeera Biscuits, which have a very nice flavour and appetising aroma of roasted cumin seeds..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food jeera biscuit recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!