Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, tacos de chicharon ~ pig skin tacos. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Tacos de Chicharon ~ Pig Skin Tacos is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Tacos de Chicharon ~ Pig Skin Tacos is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have tacos de chicharon ~ pig skin tacos using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Tacos de Chicharon ~ Pig Skin Tacos:
- Get Salsa
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb Mexican-style pig skins (you can find them in mexican stores)
- Make ready 10 10-12 Tomatillos
- Get 2 Serrano s or jalapeos
- Make ready 2 clove garlic
- Prepare 1/3 piece Vidalia Sweet Onion
- Get 1 dash Salt
- Make ready 1 corn/flour tortillas
- Get Pig Skins
- Take 1 1/2 lb Mexican-Style pig skins
Instructions to make Tacos de Chicharon ~ Pig Skin Tacos:
- Fill a sauce pan half-way with water and place all tomatillos and peppers in eater.
- Bring these to a boil until slightly soft and dull colored.
- Remove from boil and add to the blender. Add onion, garlic, and salt. Puree till smooth.
- Preheat a 10 inch skillet to med-high and add the salsa directly. Drop in all the pig skins. Reduce heat to medium and simmer until skins are soft and no longer chewy.
- Stirling occasionally so as not to let the skins stick to the bottom. Enjoy!
- Serve with sour cream, onion, cheese, cilantro, and any other you choose.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food tacos de chicharon ~ pig skin tacos recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!