Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, beetroot semolina double colour dhokla. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Beetroot semolina double colour dhokla is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Beetroot semolina double colour dhokla is something which I have loved my entire life.
You might have tried a variety of Dhoklas with various flours, flavors and tempering, but have you ever tried a combination of Chickpea Flour, semolina and beetroot for your. This recipe does not require any fermenting time making Rava Dhokla (Suji Dhokla) an amazing option for quick breakfast or evening snack.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have beetroot semolina double colour dhokla using 15 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Beetroot semolina double colour dhokla:
- Get 3 cups semolina
- Make ready 1 tbsp gram flour
- Get 2 cups curd
- Take 1 small beetroot
- Get Salt and sugar as per taste
- Get 1-11/2 tbsp green chilli paste
- Make ready 1/2 tbsp grated ginger
- Get 1tsp baking soda
- Prepare 1 tbsp oil
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Cumin seeds
- Make ready 1/2 tsp mustard seeds
- Take 1/2 tsp sesame seeds
- Get 5-6 Currey leaves
- Get 2 green chillies
- Make ready 1 pinch Asafoetida
Steps to make Beetroot semolina double colour dhokla:
- Soak semolina and gram flour in curd.
- Add little water to make a batter.Add salt and keep it a side for minimum 1/2 hour.
- Add sugar, chilli paste and ginger paste in batter mix it well.
- Divide batter in two parts
- Peel the beetroot and grate it. And mix it in one part of batter. Mix it well
- Preheat Steamer. Grease mould.
- Now add baking soda in one batter and stir it fastly in one direction and pour it in mould.and keep it in steamer cover it and cook it for 7-10 minutes.
- Now add baking soda in other batter and stir it and pour it on first layer.
- Cook it for 10-15 minutes. Off the flame
- For tempering heat oil in tadka pan add cumin seeds, musterd seeds, sesame in it. When it crackles add Asafoetida
- Add Green chillies and Curreyleaves in it and fry it crispy
- Flip dhokla in plate carefully
- Cut it to pieces and pour ready tadka on it
- Serve Dhokla with fried green chilles,chutany or tomato sauce.
Your daily diet should have at least a few of these super foods. First off, beans are excellent, and berries, especially blueberries. Then, try to add several veggies such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Walnuts and whole cereals are a few other essentials. Make sure you consume proteins such as soya, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, as well as orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. Eating from this list of foods, you won’t have a weight problem again. Observing a green living diet plan will give you exactly what you need for good health. You will see that your immune system becomes stronger and your body will be able to ward off disease. Prepare for a healthy future by modifying your eating habits right now.
This Beetroot Dhokla/ khaman is surprisingly very delicious and is an even more nutritious version than the original dhokla. You might have tried a variety of Dhoklas with various flours, flavors and tempering, but have you ever tried a combination of Chickpea Flour, semolina and beetroot for your. It gives the semolina dhokla a fabulous aroma and special flavour. This recipe does not require any fermenting time making Rava Dhokla (Suji Dhokla) an amazing option for quick breakfast or evening snack. I would like to share some important tips to make the perfect no fermentation rava dhokla. Idli Dhokla Recipe with Step by step pics and Video. This Idli Dhokla Recipe is made of Moong dal and Eno Salt added. Mini Idli Mould used and then Steamed in Idli Steamer. To attract the Kids I have used the Mini Idli Steamer. The Soft and Spongy Dhokla Recipe which I have posted earlier. Well, I grew up with my mum telling me that Beets were great for the production of blood in one's body and many a time my brother & I would enact some crazy ham scene from some hindi movie & use the juice of Beetroot as if it were blood. So yes, the crimson colour often brings to mind these memories. Suji Dhokla or Instant Semolina dhokla is a healthy traditional Indian - Gujarati dish. Soft and fluffy steamed savory semolina/rava cake. Yummy healthy breakfast perfect for kids' lunch boxes. For preparing semolina dhokla, mix together semolina, maida, oil, sugar, salt and half of the water. Heat the steamer and grease a steamer plate with oil. Cut into squares and serve with any chutney. Semolina based dhoklas are instant considered to conventional. When the mustard seeds starts to sputter, add sesame seeds and fry till it becomes red color.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food beetroot semolina double colour dhokla recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!