Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, homemade salsa. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Homemade Salsa is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Homemade Salsa is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have homemade salsa using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Homemade Salsa:
- Make ready 3 chubby/medium tomatoes
- Get 4 tomatillos/green tomatoes
- Take 6 Serrano peppers
- Make ready 8 Jalapenos
- Make ready 3 medium/large garlic cloves
- Make ready 1 salt
Instructions to make Homemade Salsa:
- Rinse off the veggies and peppers.
- Roast veggies and peppers on a comal/griddle (medium flame) untill the skin is ready to peel off and the meat of the tomatoes change color. The juice will spil. It's ok. Make sure you turn them over so as much of the skin is roasted. Especially the peppers.
- Meanwhile peel garlic cloves and toss in your blender.
- Add the red and green tomatoes to the garlic once they're done. Blend. Add salt to taste.
- Take peppers off griddle as soon as they are done and place on a plate or bowl to cool.
- Remove the skin off the peppers. And the stems if they still have them. You can use your bare fingers or gloves if you like. Your fingers might get….burned with spicy. Lol depends on the pepper.
- Now add them to blender. Blend. And you're done. I like to save jars from things like pasta sauce. Store in glass container.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food homemade salsa recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!