Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, dry whole amchur gur chutney(saunth). One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Dry Whole Amchur Gur Chutney(Saunth) is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Dry Whole Amchur Gur Chutney(Saunth) is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have dry whole amchur gur chutney(saunth) using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Dry Whole Amchur Gur Chutney(Saunth):
- Take 50 gms Dry whole amchur
- Make ready 250-300 gms Gur(jaggery)
- Prepare as required Water
- Make ready 25 gms Raisins
- Prepare 25 gms Dried dates(chhuhara) deseeded
- Take 1 tsp Roasted cumin powder
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Black pepper powder
- Take 1/2 tsp Red chilli powder
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Garam masala powder
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Black salt
- Get 1/2 tsp Salt
Instructions to make Dry Whole Amchur Gur Chutney(Saunth):
- Wash amchur thoroughly. Pressure cook amchur with plenty of water (approx. 3 whistles) till tender. Allow it to cool down completely.
- Boil gur(jaggery) and water in a vessel till syrup is ready.
- Now put the boiled amchur pieces into a mixer jar along with 1/2 cup of gur(jaggery) syrup. Churn to grind it into a fine paste.
- Now transfer the paste on a sieve placed over a bowl along with 1/2 cup of gur(jaggery) syrup. Strain the mixture into a bowl. Discard the fiber.
- Now transfer the pulp in a vessel. Turn on the flame. Now add gur(jaggery) syrup into the vessel.
- Add cumin powder black pepper powder red chilli powder garam masala black salt and salt and mix properly.
- Now heat ghee in a tadka pan and add cumin seeds and asafoetida. When cumin splutter add tadka in chutney.
- Take dried dates and raisins in a microwave safe bowl with little water and boil 2-3 minutes. Drain and keep aside. Slit a date and discard it's seed. After that slice it into thin strips.
- Now add dates and raisins.
- After a while chutney has turned thick. It should have sticky consistency. Turn off the flame.
- Sweet Saunth Chutney is ready to serve. Store this chutney in a container and use it for 6 months.
These types of changes are possible with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also good for your skin. Although you may already consume lots of fruits and veggies, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous chemicals. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier as you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. Evidently, it’s not at all hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food dry whole amchur gur chutney(saunth) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!