Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, beetroot pulao. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Beetroot pulao is an easy, nutritious one pot meal. This beetroot pulao is suggested by a reader (Aby Senthil) when I posted Chana pulao.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook beetroot pulao using 22 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Beetroot pulao:
- Make ready 1 cup raw rice
- Make ready 1 tsp ghee
- Get 2 tsp oil
- Take 1 bay leaves
- Get 2 clove
- Take 2 green elaichi
- Get 1 tsp cumin seed
- Get as required Little cinnamon
- Prepare 2 cups water
- Get To taste salt
- Get as needed Little turmeric
- Make ready 1 tsp red chilli powder
- Prepare 1/2 tsp coriander/ cumin powder
- Prepare 1/2 tsp garam masala
- Take 2 green chilli finely chopped
- Take 2 medium size beetroot chopped
- Make ready 1 big size onion chopped
- Prepare 1/4 cup beans chopped
- Take 1/4 cup carrot chopped
- Get 1 tbsp green capsicum chopped
- Get as required Little ginger
- Prepare As needed Little green peas
Instructions to make Beetroot pulao:
- Keep all ingredients ready. Peel the beetroot and chop medium size, likewise chop carrot, beans, onion, green chilli. Soak the rice for sometime.
- Take a cooker. Put ghee and oil. Add clove, bay leaves, cinnamon, bay leaves, cumin seed, green chilli. Saute it for 1-2 min. Add onion, all chopped vegetable one by one. Add salt only for only vegetable. Cook till raw smell of beetroot gone.
- Now add turmeric powder, red chilli powder, and coriander- cumin powder, and little garam masala. Add rice. Mix well. Add water double the quantity of rice or less water depending upon rice quality. Add salt for rice part. Mix well.
- Add water double the quantity of rice or less water depending upon rice quality. Pressure cook till rice is cooked.
- Beetroot pulao is ready to serve. You can serve with onion riata.
Your daily diet must include at least several of these super foods. First off, beans are very good, and berries, particularly blueberries. Include some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Whole cereals, and oats, along with a mix of nuts, primarily walnuts. See to it that you include proteins such as soybeans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, as well as orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. Making these foods a normal part of your diet will eliminate your problems with gaining weight. Green living gives you a solid diet plan, with all of the good ingredients for better health. You will see that your immune system becomes stronger and your body will be able to ward off disease. Prepare for a great future by changing your eating habits today.
Beetroot rice recipe - Healthy and delicious rice made with beetroot, peas, spices & herbs in a pulao style. Beetroot pulao is an easy, nutritious one pot meal. Makes a perfect lunch box recipe. This beetroot pulao is suggested by a reader (Aby Senthil) when I posted Chana pulao. Beetroot Pulao is my friends recipe, I made it for todays lunch and paired it with a simple onion raita. My friend watsapped me this recipe, coincidentally one of my reader sent recipe for beetroot rice. Beetroot pulao or beetroot pulav is easy one pot made in pressure cooker, healthy lunch box recipe. colorful beetroot pulao recipe, beetroot rice recipe, how to make beetroot pulao. Beetroot Pulao (Pilaf) made in the Instant Pot - easy weeknight meal with the goodness of beets, flavored with cumin, curry leaves & coconut! Beet Peas Pulao is an easy one pot meal with goodness of Beetroot and flavored with spices. It is perfect for the lunch box. Beetroot Pea Pulao- a healthy,delicious and colorful beet and green pea pulao. Beetroot pea pulao is a very healthy rice preparation made with chopped beetroot and green peas. This beetroot pulao is slightly spicy with the sweetness of beetroot coming through in the spiced rice. You can also cook this beetroot pulao in a pan or pot. Simple yet tasty pulav / pulao made with beetroot. There are numerous ways to make this depending personal palate preferences. Colour and intensity of the flavour depends on which form. Beets are high in immune-boosting vitamin C, fiber, essential minerals like potassium and manganese. The lovely color of the pulao is so appealing. Beetroot pulao is a delicious Indian recipe served as a Main.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food beetroot pulao recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!