Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, green shakshuka💚. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Green Shakshuka💚 is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Green Shakshuka💚 is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have green shakshuka💚 using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Green Shakshuka💚:
- Take 1 clove garlic
- Make ready 1 green bell pepper
- Take 5 g mint
- Make ready 20 g parsley
- Prepare 1 leek
- Prepare 1 tsp cumin
- Take 50 g spinach
- Make ready 100 g frozen peas
- Take 1/2 lemon juice
- Make ready 200 g feta cheese
- Make ready 4 eggs
- Take Salt
- Take Pepper
- Prepare Nutmeg
- Get Vegetable oil for frying
Steps to make Green Shakshuka💚:
- Peel and finely chop garlic. Remove the core and dice bell pepper. Chop mint and parsley. Halve leek lengthwise and slice.
- Heat vegetable oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add garlic and sauté for approx. 2 min. Add leek and bell pepper and cook for approx 3-4 min. Season with cumin, freshly grated nutmeg, salt and pepper to taste.
- Add spinach, peas, half of the parsley and chopped mint to the pan. As soon as spinach starts to shrink, add lemon juice. Crumble half of the feta cheese over the pan and stir to combine.
- Make four small holes in the leek mixture using a spatula and crack the eggs into them. Season eggs with salt. Let cook for approx. 10 min. Until eggs have set and egg yolks are still tender.
- Crumble remaining feta cheese and sprinkle over the shakshuka. Garnish with remaining parsley and season with salt and pepper. Enjoy !
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil, for example, contain monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. It can also be beneficial for your skin as it is an excellent source of vitamin E. It could be that you already feel that you eat fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful pesticides. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier as you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. Evidently, it’s not at all hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food green shakshuka💚 recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!