Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, caramelized apple with puff pastry. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious. I had about half of the filling left, so you can fill two pastries. The filling tastes like an apple pie but it's even easier.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook caramelized apple with puff pastry using 22 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Caramelized Apple with Puff Pastry:
- Take Custard cream
- Get 1/2 of the quantity you make with this recipe ● Custard cream
- Make ready 2 tabelspoons ●Apple juice (I used Tropicana Homemade Style Apple Juice)
- Make ready Caramelized apples
- Get 1 Apple
- Make ready 70 grams ☆Sugar
- Take 40 grams ☆Water
- Prepare 4 tbsp Apple juice (I used Tropicana Homemade Style Apple Juice)
- Prepare 10 grams Butter
- Get Whipped cream
- Make ready 1/2 pack Heavy cream
- Take 2 tbsp Apple juice (I used Tropicana Homemade Style Apple Juice)
- Get 8 grams Sugar
- Get Puff pastry
- Prepare 1 packet Frozen puff pastry
- Prepare 1 tbsp ■Egg yolk
- Make ready 1 1/2 tbsp ■Apple juice (I used Tropicana Homemade Style Apple Juice)
- Get For decoration
- Get 1 Powdered sugar
- Make ready 1 Ice cream
- Make ready 1 Mint leaves (optional)
- Get 1 Diced nuts
Steps to make Caramelized Apple with Puff Pastry:
- Take out the frozen puff pastry from the freezer, and bring it to room temperature.
- Start making the custard cream. Please refer to. Follow the instructions up to Step 5. Mix in the apple juice as instructed in Step 6. - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/144796-seriously-delicious-microwave-cooked-custard-cream
- When the custard cream is cooled a little, add the rum, stir it again, and it's ready.
- Peel and thinly slice the apple. Put the ☆ ingredients in a frying pan, and heat over medium heat.
- When the bubbles have become smaller, add the apple. Coat the apple in the syrup while shaking the frying pan.
- The apple will be caramelized gradually, so keep simmering while watching it carefully not to burn.
- When the caramelized apple has turned to a golden brown, add the butter and apple juice, and mix together well. The caramelized apple is ready.
- Start preheating the oven (refer to the puff pastry packet for baking temperature and time).
- Cut out the room temperature puff pastry into circles (3 pieces per person). I used a ring mold. If you don't have a ring mold, use a glass or something similar!
- You can cut the puff pastry into squares with a knife, too! It's cute if you cut it into small pieces to serve individually. Or if you are making it for a large number of people, you can bake it as it is!
- Combine the ■ ingredients well to make an egg wash. Brush over the surface of the puff pastry, and bake as instructed on the puff pastry packet.
- Meanwhile, whip the heavy cream with sugar.
- When the puff pastry has baked, cool it a little. Then let's assemble the mille-feuille!
- Assemble as follows: Puff pastry, custard cream, puff pastry, whipped cream, puff pastry, custard cream, caramelized apple.
- Add diced nuts on top of the whipped cream to taste.
- Add powdered sugar, ice cream or mint on top to taste.
Make sure you add these superfoods into your diet. Foods such as beans and berries are very good. Include some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Add in whole cereals and nuts. Additionally, you may want to add salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. When you eat these superfoods daily, you should eliminate any weight problems. You will enjoy great health when you choose to eat the green living way. Your body will ward off diseases as your immune system gets healthier. Ensure your future health by adopting healthy eating habits now.
This apple slab pie is loaded with caramelized apples and wrapped in a flaky puff pastry crust. The filling tastes like an apple pie but it's even easier. It's so easy and quick to whip up and you don't even have to struggle with making your own dough; a store-bought puff pastry will work just fine. I had about half of the filling left, so you can fill two pastries. These puff pastry bites combine tart apples with caramelized onions for a unique fall flavor that's sure to please. Bake a few tarts for a dinner-party appetizer or a book club snack—or make one for a light meal served alongside a kale or perfectly fall mixed green salad. You'll start by cooking sliced onions. In a large non-stick skillet, bring the sugar and water to a boil. Cook without stirring until the mixture turns an amber colour. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper. Caramelizing apples is a simple, quick process that leaves you with a delicious treat to satisfy that sweet tooth. Make sure you select an apple that is strong enough to maintain shape as it caramelizes. Use varieties such as Braeburn, Fuji, Gala. Bake until golden brown and gorgeous. Apple recipes: Chai spiced oatmeal with caramelized apples. Cut it into a circle the size of the top of the pie pan. Place over the apples letting the edges fall against the inside edge of. Caramelizing apples adds another layer of flavour to the sausage rolls. Apple sauce was an option, but that would have integrated with the pork filling too much and not given me a distinct Flaky, golden brown puff pastry filled with juicy, well seasoned pork mixed with sweet and spicy caramelized apple! Caramelized Apple Puff Pastry - Red Cottage Chronicles.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food caramelized apple with puff pastry recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!