Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, steamed siomai. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have steamed siomai using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Steamed Siomai:
- Prepare 1/4 kg ground pork
- Prepare 1/4 kg shrimp
- Get 1/4 cup diced carrots
- Make ready Half a bulb onion
- Make ready 2 cloves garlic
- Prepare 3 tbsp Sesame oil
- Make ready Oyster sauce
- Get Salt
- Make ready Pepper
- Get Siomai wrapper
Steps to make Steamed Siomai:
- Mince the carrots, onions and garlic. The finely chop the better.
- In a bowl, mix all the vegetable, ground pork and shrimp. Then add all seasoning and sesame oil. Make sure to mix evenly.
- Taste test your mix by frying one teaspoon on a pan with oil. Adjust seasoning according to your taste.
- Once satisfied with the taste test, start wrapping the meat with the siomai wrapper. (check out another of my recipe titled "How to fold a Siomai") The amount of meat should not overflow the wrapper when sealed. A good looking siomai has a rose bulb pattern. Practice makes perfect.
- Brush a small amount of cooking oil on your steaming tray to prevent the siomai from sticking. Arrange the siomai so that they wont stick together.
- Steam for 20-30 minutes per batch or until the meat is cooked and the wrapper tender. Serve hot with some garlic sauce on the sides.
These changes are possible with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil can likewise be healthy for your skin since it is a great source of vitamin E. Although you may already consume a great deal of fruits and vegetables, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly chemical substances. Finding a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the choice of eating foods that still have virtually all of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold. Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food steamed siomai recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!