Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, gur ke pare (jaggery snack). One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Gur Ke Pare (Jaggery snack) is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Gur Ke Pare (Jaggery snack) is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook gur ke pare (jaggery snack) using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Gur Ke Pare (Jaggery snack):
- Take 🌻DOUGH INGREDIENTS:
- Prepare 1 & 1/2 cup Maida (All purpose
- Get 1/4 tsp Baking soda
- Make ready 1/2 cup Oil
- Make ready 1 tsp Roasted Fennel seeds (optional)
- Get 7-8 Tbsp Water Oil for Frying
- Get 🌻GUR SYRUP (Jaggery Syrup)
- Take 1 cup Gur/Jaggery 1/2 cup Water
- Get 1 tsp Cardamom Powder (optional)
Instructions to make Gur Ke Pare (Jaggery snack):
- In a pan add fennel and dry roast until light brown in color. Set it aside. - Sift flour and baking soda together. Add roasted fennel seeds and pour oil in the center.
- Gradually work on the flour till mixture is crumbly. Use fingertips to rub oil evenly into flour. - Spoon by spoon add enough water to form a soft and pliable dough. Cover and let the dough sit for 30 minutes.
- Heat oil in a kadai. Make a large ball out of the dough and roll it into a thick chapati. - Cut into diamond cubes and..Deep fry until crisp and dark brown in color. - All fried, crisp and golden paras…
- 🌻Sugar syrup : - Mix gur and water in a separate pan. - Bring it to a boil. - Gur/jaggery burns very fast, so do not leave the syrup unattended and keep stirring it continuously. - Till it is reduced to half its quantity. Remove from flame…
- Mix in fried para and keep mixing.. - Until all the para(s) are coated in gur syrup. - Spread them on big plate and allow them to cool down completely. - You can keep this pare air-tight container.
You have to include several superfoods in your diet everyday. Why not include several beans or blueberries? Add some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Walnuts and whole cereals are a couple of other superfoods to add. See to it that you consume proteins such as soybeans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, as well as orange fruits and veggies like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. Making these foods a normal part of your diet will eliminate your problems with gaining weight. You will enjoy good health once you opt to eat the green living way. Your immune system will be much improved, and your body can be free of disease. You can expect to have a healthy future by modifying your food choices now.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food gur ke pare (jaggery snack) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!