Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, turkey nuggets. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have turkey nuggets using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Turkey Nuggets:
- Make ready 1 lbs turkey breast
- Make ready Salt
- Take Pepper
- Prepare Seasoned breadcrumbs
- Prepare Panko breadcrumbs
- Get Peanut oil or your favorite
- Take 2 eggs beaten
- Get 1 lime-optional
Steps to make Turkey Nuggets:
- Trim turkey breast of excess fat and cut into strips then crosswise into nuggets.
- Season with salt and pepper and sprinkle lime juice to eliminate strong turkey taste antler marinade for 5 min. Heat oil med high.
- Dip nuggets in eggwash and bread thoroughly. Shake excess crumbs and fry for 1 min then turn and fry for another minute to ensure (melt in your mouth tenderness) Do not over fry. Remove into plate with paper towels to drain excess oil. Good with loaded mash and corn, salad. Enjoy
You need to include several superfoods in your diet each day. Why not add a few beans or blueberries? Leagy greens, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Include whole grains and nuts. Also, you may want to eat salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya bean, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. If you eat these superfoods, you won’t have to worry about gaining weight again. Green living offers you a great eating plan, with all of the right ingredients for better health. Your immune system will become stronger, and your body can become disease free. Ensure your future health by switching to healthy eating habits right now.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food turkey nuggets recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!