Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, gyoza (japanese dumplings). It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have gyoza (japanese dumplings) using 11 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Gyoza (Japanese Dumplings):
- Prepare 32 Dumpling wrappers
- Prepare 2 cloves Garlic
- Make ready 1/3 Chinese cabbage
- Take 1 handful chopped spring onions or scallions
- Take 1 teaspoon Salt and pepper
- Make ready 1 teaspoon Cayenne chilli powder
- Take 1 teaspoon Cumin powder
- Get 1 handful chopped Fresh coriander
- Get Sesame oil
- Get 300 grams Peeled and deveined prawns/shrimp
- Make ready Dipping sauces of choice
Steps to make Gyoza (Japanese Dumplings):
- If you have bought frozen dumpling wrappers make sure you remember to thaw them out / defrost them ahead of time.
- Shred your cabbage and onions in a blender.
- Take your prawns and squeeze as much of the moisture out as possible with some paper towels. Then shred them in a blender.
- Add the shredded ingredients to a large bowl.
- Finely chop and add the coriander.
- Finely chopped and add garlic. Also add your seasoning and spices.
- Add some seasame oil, enough so that you can mix the filling together into a paste.
- Take a single dumpling wrapper and put a heaped teaspoon in the middle.
- Wet your finger in the water and dampen the exposed bottom half of the wrapper.
- Fold the wrapper in two and pleat across, making sure you apply enough pressure so that the edges stick.
- When you have finished preparing the dumplings, heat some sesame oil in a pan. Then fry until the bottom of each dumpling is golden brown.
- Add 1/2 cup of water to the pan and cover. Leave until all the water has evaporated. The dumpling should look nice and moist - if they are still a little on the hard/dry side just add a bit more water.
- I like to serve them with soy sauce, chilli sauce and some crumbled roasted peanuts.
Your daily diet have to have at least a few of these super foods. To start with, beans are excellent, and berries, especially blueberries. Then, try to add some green vegetables such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Walnuts and whole grains are a few other superfoods to add. Moreover, you may wish to add salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya bean, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. When you eat these superfoods regularly, you should not have to worry about any weight gain problems. Following a green living meal plan will give you precisely what you need for good health. Your immune system will be much improved, and your body can ward off diseases. You can anticipate a healthy future by altering your food choices today.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food gyoza (japanese dumplings) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!