Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, smoked paprika +thyme couscous crumbed cod loin. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Smoked Paprika +Thyme Couscous Crumbed Cod Loin is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Smoked Paprika +Thyme Couscous Crumbed Cod Loin is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have smoked paprika +thyme couscous crumbed cod loin using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Smoked Paprika +Thyme Couscous Crumbed Cod Loin:
- Prepare 2 Large Sweet Potatoes
- Make ready 1 Cod Loin
- Take 1 Tbsp Smoked Paprika
- Prepare 1/2 Tbsp Dried Thyme
- Make ready Crumbs Ingredients
- Make ready 60 g Couscous
- Take 25 g Soft Butter
- Get 1 Tsp Smoked Paprika
- Take 1/2 Tsp Dried Thyme
- Make ready Seasoning (Salt&Black Pepper)
- Take Garnish
- Take Balsamic Vinegar Glaze
- Prepare Leaves Rocket
- Get Shaved Carrots
- Get Caramelised Leek and Vine Tomatoes
- Get Tomato Pesto
Steps to make Smoked Paprika +Thyme Couscous Crumbed Cod Loin:
- Combine the 1 Tsp smoked paprika, 1/2 Tsp thyme couscous and butter and mix in thoroughly. Using a kitchen towel, remove excess water from the cod and top with the crumbs mixture: season. Preheat oven at 200’C for 5-8mins. Oil an oven tray(lined with foil). Place on the top rack and cook for 25 minutes.
- Poach the sweet potatoes in boiling water for 10-15mins(skin on)at high heat. Run through cold water and gently peel off the skin. Slice into required amount and leave to cool further down. Heat up 1 Tbsp Smoked Paprika and 1/2 Dried Thyme in 3 Tbsp Oil on high heat. Fry the potatoes till crispy both ends.
- Serving Suggestion
- Serving Suggestion
You should include a number of superfoods in your diet each day. Foods such as beans and berries are excellent. Leagy greens, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Whole food grains, and oats, together with a mix of nuts, mainly walnuts. Moreover, you need to eat yogurt, soybean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, along with salmon and turkey. When you consume these superfoods daily, you should not have to worry about any weight problems. You will enjoy optimal health once you decide to eat the green living way. Your immune system will become stronger, and your body can potentially be free of disease. Prepare for an awesome future by changing your eating habits today.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food smoked paprika +thyme couscous crumbed cod loin recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!