Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, blended pico de gallo salsa. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Blended Pico de Gallo Salsa is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Blended Pico de Gallo Salsa is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have blended pico de gallo salsa using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Blended Pico de Gallo Salsa:
- Get 1 cup finely chopped tomato seeded, pulp removed OR 1 cup canned, crushed tomatoes
- Take 15-20 whole stems of cilantro, cut or hand-torn into 1 inch segments
- Make ready 1 small clove garlic, rough chopped
- Get 1 teaspoon dried oregano (optional for me - some days I'm feelin' it, others not so much)
- Make ready 1/2 cup chopped onions
- Get 1-2 jalapeños or serranos, rough chopped
- Get 1 Tablespoon fresh lime juice to start
- Prepare 1 +1/2 Tablespoons neutral flavored oil
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon table salt + a pinch OR 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon sugar
Instructions to make Blended Pico de Gallo Salsa:
- Throw it all in a blender, pulsing a few times at first to pull the ingredients into the blade, then blending for a minute or two until it's nice and smooth, no chunks left.
- You may want to add a little salt at this point if your produce is specially juicy (or if you just like things saltier). Maybe a pinch more sugar if the tomatoes and lime gave it a little too much tang for your liking. Or perhaps another squeeze of lime juice if your tomatoes are a little flat. If you do adjust the seasoning, don't forget to give it another quick (15 to 20 seconds) whirl to ensure all the seasonings are evenly distributed.
- That's it! Enjoy as you would any salsa. :)
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food blended pico de gallo salsa recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!