Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, my chilli burger with lots of toppings 😘. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have my chilli burger with lots of toppings 😘 using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make My Chilli Burger with lots of toppings 😘:
- Take 4 medium potatoes peeled and cut into chips warmthe oil deep fry
- Make ready Chilli oil for frying pan and chopped chillies
- Prepare 2 quater pounder beef burgers
- Get Beans
- Make ready slices Onion cut into
- Take Romaine lettuce chopped up
- Take 1 Tomato sliced
- Get 1 red chilli chopped
- Prepare 2 slices chedder cheese
- Get 1 tbls chilli ketchup for the beans
- Get 1 tbls soft cheese to go on top bun
- Prepare Salt for chips
Instructions to make My Chilli Burger with lots of toppings 😘:
- Burger toppings
- In the frying pan add the chilli oil also the bits of chilli peppers. Add the quater pound beefburgers cook for 5 minutes.
- While they are cooking add the chilli ketchup to the beans stir and warm up slow stirring occasionally makes the beans a bit more tasty.
- Now the burgers have cooked and tirned over turn off the heat and light the grill and add them under to finish off add the both halves of the brioch bun under the grill too for a minute to toast. When the burgers are done add the cheese on top under the grill for 1 minute.
- Add the bottom bun to the plate add chips if they are done. Add the chopped lettuce, nect the sliced Tomatoes, then beefburger with cheese.
- Next add the chopped chilli and onions then spread the soft cheese on the top bun add it anf its done. Add beans in a seperate bowl
- Serve hot.
These more nutritious food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. It also provides vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. If you presently are eating a lot of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful chemical substances. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being harvested at the right time. To sum up, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food my chilli burger with lots of toppings 😘 recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!