Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, turkey lettuce wraps. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious. Turkey taco lettuce wraps are my go-to recipe when I want to eat something easy, delicious and light, and of course, healthy and low-carb! Lettuce wraps or lettuce cups are a wonderful way to enjoy a healthy Asian meal that's loaded with fresh flavors and textures.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook turkey lettuce wraps using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Turkey Lettuce Wraps:
- Make ready 3 tbsp Sesame oil
- Make ready 2 tbsp Minced garlic
- Prepare 1 tbsp Minced ginger
- Get 3 each Chile de Arbol
- Make ready 1 lb Ground turkey
- Take 1 can Water chestnuts 8 oz
- Make ready 1/2 cup Hoisin sauce
- Make ready 2 cup Cole slaw mix
- Make ready 1 bunch Cilantro
- Get 1 head Lettuce
- Get Sauce
- Prepare 3 tbsp Sriracha sauce
- Take 2 tbsp Soy sauce
- Take 1 tbsp Spicy yellow mustard
- Take 1 packages Splenda sugar - one packet/envelope
Steps to make Turkey Lettuce Wraps:
- Commence by heating sesame oil in pan. Add garlic, ginger and pepper and sauté until golden brown. NOTE: I added chile de Arbol to mine because I like to add a hint of spice. You can use just about any type of pepper or none.
- Add turkey to the mixture and cook until meat is no longer pink.
- While the meat is cooking, chop the water chestnuts and cilantro into small bite pieces.
- Add hoisin sauce to the meat mixture and cook for approximately 2 minutes.
- Add water chestnuts to the meat mixture and cook for another minute.
- Turn off the stove (but maintain pot in burner) then add the cole slaw mixture and cilantro.
- Mix all ingredients then remove pot from stove. By doing this, the veggies will maintain their crisp.
- Cut lettuce as shown below, in order to create lettuce cups.
- If you would like to make the spicy topping sauce: mix all of the sauce ingredients. Feel free to add more or less until you reached the desired spice. The sauce should taste like a sweet/spicy sauce. Pour on lettuce wrap and Enjoy!
These more nutritious food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. It is also a good source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also good for your skin. It could be that you already think that you eat fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. Organic foods are a great alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being harvested at the right time. Obviously, it’s easy to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
Serve the turkey mixture with the lettuce leaves, drizzling sauce and vegetables for lettuce wrap assembly. Lettuce wraps or lettuce cups are a wonderful way to enjoy a healthy Asian meal that's loaded with fresh flavors and textures. Healthy turkey lettuce wraps are the perfect example of eating a salad in. Turkey taco lettuce wraps are my go-to recipe when I want to eat something easy, delicious and light, and of course, healthy and low-carb! I forgo the taco shells and use lettuce leaves instead. Learn how to wrap a lettuce wrap with this low carb, keto friendly lettuce wrap recipe featuring Primal Kitchen Garlic Aioli Mayo. Thai Turkey Lettuce Wraps. with water chestnuts and sesame dipping sauce. Let's salvage this fine feathered fowl from the cycle of insipidity with a more novel approach: a Thai-inspired wrap! Turkey Taco Lettuce Wraps = New Favorite Mexican Food! Savory Chinese lettuce wraps with ground turkey are a flavorful, fast and healthy These delicious Asian lettuce wraps with ground turkey have been a weekday go-to recipe for us because it's got. To make a wrap take a lettuce leaf in hand, scoop a large tablespoon of meat on to lettuce leaf, then add any herbs that you like. Find turkey lettuce wraps stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Asian Turkey Lettuce Wraps. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Try tacos with a different kind of shell: lettuce leaves! Pile the turkey filling on the lettuce leaves. Top with cilantro, pico de gallo, queso fresco and avocado. Brown turkey, and celery in the oil in a large saute pan on medium-high heat. In a small bowl, mix the aminos. Make them chicken lettuce wraps, turkey lettuce wraps, or pork lettuce wraps, and they're all delicious. Sometimes I also like to add finely chopped mushroom to the mix for added nutrition and.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food turkey lettuce wraps recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!