Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, mommas enchiladas. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Mommas Enchiladas is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Mommas Enchiladas is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have mommas enchiladas using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mommas Enchiladas:
- Prepare dairy
- Make ready 1 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- Prepare 1 cup sour cream
- Get topping
- Get 1 can Wolfbrand Chilli
- Take 1/4 cup chopped onion
- Take filling
- Get 1 lb ground beef
- Take garlic powder
- Make ready Lawrys seasoned salt, or other salt seasoning
- Prepare 10 corn tortillas
- Take 1/4 vegetable oil
- Get 1/2 tsp chili powder
Instructions to make Mommas Enchiladas:
- First brown your ground beef in a salute pan. Drain. Season with Lawrys and Garlic powder.
- Pour oil as needed and chili powder a little at a time in a small frying pan and soften each corn tortilla. Fry them enough until each tortilla is soft enough to roll.
- Stuff each tortilla with some of the ground beef mixture, some shredded cheese and roll the tortilla. Do this to all the tortillas, fry more tortillas as needed. Grab a 8x10 casserole dish, spray with non stick spray and place each enchilada with the rolled seam down.
- Once all tortillas are rolled, warm the chili in a small quart pan until smooth and pourable. This can be done in microwave as well.
- Poor chili all over the rolled tortillas until they are covered. Also use the shredded cheese on top of the enchiladas, as desired.
- Pop the enchiladas in the oven at 350 for about 20 minutes, until the enchiladas are warm. Be sure to check as needed so that they don't fry at the bottom, this is a common mistake. Enchiladas can be hard on the bottom if left baking too long.
- Add onions and sour cream on top as garnish when serving.
Your daily diet need to contain at least a few of these super foods. To start with, beans are excellent, and berries, particularly blueberries. Next, try to add several green vegetables such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Walnuts and whole grains are a couple of other foods to include. Additionally, you should consume yogurt, soy, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, plus salmon and turkey. Eating from this list of foods, you won’t have to worry about your weight again. Green living provides you with a good diet plan, with all of the good ingredients for better health. Your immune system will be rebuilt, and your body is likely to become disease free. You can anticipate a healthy future by modifying your food choices right now.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food mommas enchiladas recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!