Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, melon mania with chapati. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Melon Mania with Chapati is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Melon Mania with Chapati is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have melon mania with chapati using 25 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Melon Mania with Chapati:
- Get 2 cups watermelon leftover white part small cut cubes
- Prepare 1 tbsp Oil
- Get 1 tsp Red chilli powder
- Get 1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
- Prepare 1 Lemon slice
- Take 1 tsp Cumin- Mustard seed
- Get 6-7 Dry curry leaves and crushed it
- Make ready 1 Tomato
- Make ready 1/2 cup Roasted peanuts
- Prepare 3-4 Garlic cloves
- Make ready 1 Onion chopped
- Make ready 1 tsp Cumin powder
- Take 1 tsp Coriander powder
- Take 1/2 tsp Dry Mango powder
- Take 1 tsp Pickle Masala
- Prepare 1 tsp Garam Masala
- Take 1 inch Cinnamon stick
- Make ready 1 clove
- Take Salt as per taste
- Make ready For soft chapati
- Take 2 cups Wheat flour
- Take 1/2 cup Milk
- Take 1/2 cup Warm water(add slowly as per dough needs)
- Get 2 tsp Ghee
- Take Salt as per taste
Instructions to make Melon Mania with Chapati:
- Washed the watermelon pieces. Roast tomato and garlic on stove. Onion optional.
- Make purée of tomato and peanuts and garlic. Heat the oil give tempering with seeds, clove and curry leaves. Sauté onion.
- Now add spices and then puree, cook it for 1 min. Till time in flour add salt and milk and knead it, add water as per requirements. Then apply ghee on it. Keep side for 10 mins.
- Now add watermelon in curry. In other stove heat the rava, roll the roti.
- Add pickle masala and mango powder. Roast the chapati from both side by applying ghee on it.
- Add lemon slice as water melon is little sweet in taste tough it’s white part this sour things removed that sweetness. If needed then add small pc of jaggery.
- Cover with lid and cook for 6-7 mins so it will leaves oil and red colour of chilli and pickle masala. Which looks very tempting.
- Serve hot mania and chapati, nothing will be required with this awesome dish.
These sorts of changes are possible with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also great for your skin. If you presently eat plenty of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. Finding a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the choice of consuming foods that still have most of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold. Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food melon mania with chapati recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!