Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, thepla (methi chapatti). It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have thepla (methi chapatti) using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Thepla (Methi Chapatti):
- Make ready 2 1/2 Cups Chappathi Flour
- Take 2 tbsp chick pea flour (Besan)
- Prepare 2 tbsp Yogurt
- Prepare 1 1/4 tsp salt or to taste
- Take 1 1/2 tsp Chilli powder or to taste
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Tumeric
- Prepare 2 tsp margarine
- Prepare 1/2 Bunch chopped Methi fresh or frozen
- Prepare 1 tsp cumin powder
- Make ready Warm Water to bind
- Take 1/2 tsp oil to knead
- Take Oil for frying
Steps to make Thepla (Methi Chapatti):
- To the flour add all your spices and yogurt and mix then add the methi and bind into a dough. Add very little water at a time you won’t need much
- Allow to rest but it’s not essential. Make small balls and roll out into thing Circles you can use flour to help you roll.
- Allow a frying pan to heat up and dry cook both sides 1st on a medium heat on the last flip add around 1/2 tsp oil all the way round to fry on both sides till golden
- You can make these With no oil also but they just will go hard quicker.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil, for instance, contain monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil can likewise be beneficial for your skin as it is a superb source of vitamin E. If you presently eat a lot of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic chemical substances. Searching for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the choice of consuming foods that still contain most of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it. As you can see, it’s not difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food thepla (methi chapatti) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!