Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, mava stuffed beet puri. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Mava stuffed Beet Puri is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Mava stuffed Beet Puri is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have mava stuffed beet puri using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mava stuffed Beet Puri:
- Take 1 katori grated Beet
- Take 1/2 cup mava
- Get 1 cup Sugar
- Prepare as needed Dry Fruits
- Take 1 bowl maida
- Prepare 2 TSP desi ghee
- Get 1 TSP cardamom nutmeg powder
- Get 2 TSP sesame seeds
- Make ready 200 gram Vanaspati ghee for deep fry
- Get Pinch salt
Instructions to make Mava stuffed Beet Puri:
- First peel the beet wash it and grate it,collect all ingredients for stuffing
- Add grated beet in mixer add water make fine paste with water,put in sieve and get the colourful water,take maida add pinch of salt,sesame seeds, mix well and add the beetroots water little by little to make hard dough cover for 15 minutes
- Now saute mava,add sugar, Cardamom nutmeg powder,mix well,saute on slow flame till it thickens and leave the pan, take it down,let it cool,add dry fruit pieces mix well stuffing is ready
- Now knead the dough again, from the dough take out small balls,spread with fingers and stuff it with mawa Dryfruit stuffing,now make Puri from this and deep fry in ghee on slow flame
- Beetroot stuffed puris are ready to serve
These sorts of changes are possible with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. It can also be healthy for your skin because it is a great source of vitamin E. While you may already eat a great deal of fruits and leafy greens, you may want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a superb option and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemicals. Searching for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the choice of consuming foods that still have most of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold. Evidently, it’s not at all difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food mava stuffed beet puri recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!