Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, ‘goma-ae’ shungiku (edible chrysanthemum). One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have ‘goma-ae’ shungiku (edible chrysanthemum) using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make ‘Goma-ae’ Shungiku (Edible Chrysanthemum):
- Get 250-300 g Shungiku (Edible Chrysanthemum)
- Make ready <‘Goma-ae’ Sauce>
- Make ready 2 tablespoons Toasted Sesame Seeds *ground
- Get 1 tablespoon Sugar
- Take 2 tablespoons Soy Sauce
Steps to make ‘Goma-ae’ Shungiku (Edible Chrysanthemum):
- Grind Toasted Sesame Seeds, OR use this trick ‘How To Grind Sesame Seeds Using A Plastic Bag’. Add Sugar and Soy Sauce and mix well to make sauce.
- Wash Edible Chrysanthemum well and blanch in boiling water. Dip in cold water to stop cooking further, drain well and squeeze to remove excess water. *Note: Thick stems need to be cooked longer. Leaves can be easily over cooked.
- Cut into 5cm length and mix with Sauce.
Your daily diet need to include at least some of these super foods. Why not include some beans or blueberries? Eat some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Include whole grains and nuts. Make sure you include proteins such as soy, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, as well as orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. When you eat these superfoods on a regular basis, you should eliminate any weight problems. Green living gives you a great diet plan, with all of the appropriate ingredients for better health. Your immune system will be much improved, and your body can potentially ward off diseases. Prepare for a healthy future by making positive changes to your eating habits today.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food ‘goma-ae’ shungiku (edible chrysanthemum) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!