Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, sahi jeera pulao. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have sahi jeera pulao using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Sahi Jeera Pulao:
- Take 1 cup basmati rice
- Prepare 1/4 tsp jeera
- Make ready 1/2 cup coriander leaves
- Get leaves Few mint
- Make ready 2 chopped green chilly
- Take 1 onion chopped
- Get 1 tsp ginger and garlic paste
- Get to taste Salt
- Get 2 tbsp Oil
Instructions to make Sahi Jeera Pulao:
- Heat oil in kadai. Once the oil is hot..Add 1/4 sahi jeera and 1 tsp sugar. When the sugar is caramalised. Add chopped onion. Fry onion till it become light brown in colour. Add 2 chopped green chilly, 1 tsp ginger and garlic paste. Saute it for few minutes
- Add rice which was soaked for 30 minutes. Add coriander leaves, mint leaves and salt. Let it boil.
- Once water absorbed.Cover and cook for 5 minutes in slow flame till the rice is cooked well.
- Open the lid and the rice is cooked so well.
- Once it is done. Transfer to a serving plate. Garnish with fried onion. Sahi Jeera Pulao is Ready to serve with onion raita, curd… and pickle…
Your daily diet must have at least some of these super foods. Foods such as beans and berries are very good. Then, add some veggies such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Walnuts and whole cereals are a few other foods to include. Be sure to eat proteins such as soya beans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, and also orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. When you eat these superfoods every day, you should not have to worry about any problems with gaining weight. Green living gives you a solid diet plan, with all of the good ingredients for better health. You will discover that your immune system becomes healthier and your body will be able to fight against disease. Prepare for a great future by making positive changes to your eating habits right now.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food sahi jeera pulao recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!