Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, #ga4 #week10. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have #ga4 #week10 using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make #GA4 #week10:
- Make ready 1 onion roughly chopped
- Make ready 2 tomato
- Make ready 50 gm pumpkin
- Get 2 spoon yellow lentils. Moong daal
- Make ready 1 tej patta
- Make ready 4-5 currry leave
- Make ready 3-4 black pepper
- Take 6-7 gatlik 1inch ginger
- Prepare 2 clove
- Take 1 spoon ghee
- Get 1/4 sp jeera
- Get to taste Salt
Steps to make #GA4 #week10:
- Take a pain n add 1t spoon ghee. Ghee is too hot add all dry masalas,Gonger, garlik, onion tomato n pumpkin.
- All ing cello fry then add water n take 2 whissyle in the cookecool
- Now pressure cooker os cool down then all paste churn th in the mixture
- Than stain in the strener. Then the soup is boil them n garnish with corrirnder. Soup is ready to serve.. 🙂🙂😋😋😋
These changes can be done with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil, for instance, contain monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil can also be good for your skin because it is a great source of vitamin E. If you presently are eating lots of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being picked at the right time. Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food #ga4 #week10 recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!