Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, tortas de pollo capeadas. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Tortas de Pollo capeadas is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Tortas de Pollo capeadas is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook tortas de pollo capeadas using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Tortas de Pollo capeadas:
- Get 2 chicken breasts
- Get 6 Tomatillo (green tomate)
- Get 2 eggs
- Get 1 onion
- Prepare 1 garlic cloves
- Prepare 4 potatoes
- Take 4 nopales
Steps to make Tortas de Pollo capeadas:
- Boil the chicken and let get cold (add salt)
- Chop the patatoes in small squares (you can add it to the chicken, so you fave time and Water)
- Clean the Tomatillos and boil them too ( is you can get them in a can that's fine)
- Once your chicken is cold shredded
- Separate the yolk from the white…wip thé White till it looks like foam, and the add the yolk..once is mix add the chicken shredded
- To make the green Salsa blend the Tomatillos whit some onion, garlic, Chile (optional) and Coriander….advice! Use the water where u boil the Chicken. Once is blend…boil it again
- In a frying pan hit oil and add the mix whit the chicken and eggs (try to make circles) once they ready add it to the Green Salsa you just made.
- I'm so sorry, English is not my firs lenguaje, but if u have questions (wich I bet you Will) I will be more than willing to help…this dish goes well with White Rice…Provecho
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food tortas de pollo capeadas recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!