Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, enchiladas verdes. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
enchiladas verdes is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. enchiladas verdes is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
These were the best chicken enchiladas I've had in a long time. I won't be ordering them in restaurants, as these are better - I'll be making them. These chicken enchiladas are made with a tangy tomatillo salsa verde sauce! This is a fantastic recipe These salsa verde chicken enchiladas are one of my personal favorites!
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook enchiladas verdes using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make enchiladas verdes:
- Take 12 chicken legs
- Get 25 tortillas
- Get 8 jalapeños
- Prepare 6 Tomatillos
- Get 3 chile serano
- Prepare 1 onion
- Get 1 tbsp knorr (caldo de pollo)
- Get 6 crackers (salty)
- Take 1 oil
Chicken Enchiladas Verdes are a family favorite recipe and are made with corn tortillas, shredded chicken, and can be prepared with or without cheese. This healthy enchiladas recipe is easy to prep. Warm up with this enchiladas verdes recipe. Follow this recipe for a quick and easy weeknight meal.
Steps to make enchiladas verdes:
- cook the chicken legs with some salt && black pepper bf half an onion
- while chicken is cooking…. in a pan put in the tomatillos, jalapeños nd Chile serano cook for about 5min then but everything in the blender with 1 tablespoon of knorr nd the 6 crackers and blend very well
- in another pan but 1 tablespoon of oil nd pour Chile in pan bring to simmer nd set aside
- take chicken off heat nd put in another bowl with cold water just the chicken not the chicken broth
- in another small pan heat 2cups of oil nd put in one tortilla for about 3sec turn nd do the same remove nd but in next tortilla keep doing the same till done
- when done with tortillas take chicken off bone w/hands
- take one torrtilla at a time nd cover with green Chile nd roll some chicken nd roll but in a cookie sheet nd keep doing till done…. when done take remaining Chile nd poor over enchiladas top with favorite cheese nd serve warm
Warm up with this enchiladas verdes recipe. Follow this recipe for a quick and easy weeknight meal. Tip: Line a baking sheet with plastic. Prepare enchiladas, placing on top of the plastic, but. Traditional Mexican green chicken enchiladas, made lighter than the typical restaurant dish served throughout the US.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food enchiladas verdes recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!