Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, azuki milk agar jelly. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have azuki milk agar jelly using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Azuki Milk Agar Jelly:
- Prepare 1 sachet (8 g) Agar Agar *e.g. Queen’s ‘Jel-It-In Vegetarian Gelling Powder
- Get 2 tablespoons Sugar
- Get 1 pinch Salt
- Prepare 2 cups Milk
- Prepare 1/2-1 cup Tsubu-an (Sweet Azuki Paste)
Steps to make Azuki Milk Agar Jelly:
- Place Agar Agar OR Gelling Powder, Sugar and Salt in a large heat-proof bowl, and mix well using a whisk. Add Milk and mix well, then heat in the microwave for a few minutes and bring to the boil, stirring occasionally with the whisk.
- *Note: You can do this process using a saucepan. Heat over medium heat, stirring well. Once it started boiling, remove from heat.
- Add Tsubu-an (Sweet Azuki Paste) and QUICKLY mix well with the whisk. It will start setting at a room temperature.
- Pour the mixture in a plastic container or serving glasses. When cool enough, cover with a lid or plastic wrap, and place in the fridge for a few hours or until completely set.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. It also provides vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. If you presently are consuming lots of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a great choice and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemical substances. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier since you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. Evidently, it’s not difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food azuki milk agar jelly recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!