Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, seafood boil. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Seafood Boil is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Seafood Boil is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook seafood boil using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Seafood Boil:
- Take 12 Blue crabs
- Get 6 snow crab clusters
- Prepare 2 lbs jumbo shrimp
- Take 2 lbs green lip mussels
- Prepare 2 sticks butter- melted separate
- Take 1/2 cup old bay seasoning + extra for topping
- Prepare 16 oz can beer
- Make ready 8 potatoes- quartered
- Prepare 5 whole corn on cob - halved
- Prepare 4 links smoked sausage- Rogerwood is the best!
- Take 1 clove garlic-minced
Steps to make Seafood Boil:
- Add large stock pot and fill 3/4 of the pot with water. Allow to come to a rolling boil and add 1/2 old bay and stir. Next add blue crab first followed by remainder of seafood. Add more Old Bay Seasoning with every other layer of seafood
- Add corn and sausage on top. Pour in beer and allow to boil til potatoes are soft.
- Pull items from pot and place in a dish or pot large enough to hold everything. Next take minced garlic and place into melted butter. Pour over all the seafood, corn potatoes and sausage. Sprinkle on a bit more old bay over top!
- Enjoy with a bowl of butter to dip seafood
These types of changes are possible with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. It also is a good source of vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. It might be that you already feel that you eat fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being harvested at the right time. Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food seafood boil recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!