Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, homemade dumplings. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have homemade dumplings using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Homemade Dumplings:
- Prepare 1 Cup Maida
- Make ready as required Chilled water
- Prepare For filling
- Make ready as needed Carrot
- Make ready as required Soya Grannuals
- Make ready as per taste Salt
- Take as per taste Black pepper
- Take as required Maggi masala
Instructions to make Homemade Dumplings:
- Mix one katori maida with chilled water (it helps in binding the dumplings) make a hard dough
- Cover it with a wet cloth napkin and place in refrigerator for 15 min
- Chop the veggies you wish to add, and add soya grannuals in a bowl.
- Add salt (as per taste) black pepper, maggi masala.
- Strain the extra water from veggies.
- Now make the small balls of maida, roll it and fill with veggies.
- Place all of then in a steamer for 20-22 mins.
- Now the homemade momos/ dumplings are ready to serve.
Your daily diet have to have at least a few of these super foods. Foods such as beans and berries are excellent. Next, try to add some veggies such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Walnuts and whole grains are a couple of other foods to include. See to it that you include proteins such as soy, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, plus orange fruits and veggies like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. If you eat the foods in this list, you will never have a weight problem again. You will enjoy great health as you choose to eat the green living way. Your body will ward off diseases as you build up your immune system. You can expect to have a healthy future by modifying your food choices now.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food homemade dumplings recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!