Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, cajun bake. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have cajun bake using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Cajun Bake:
- Make ready 1 Lb Yellow Potatoes
- Prepare 4 Ears corn on the cob or 8 if cut in half
- Take Smoked sausage
- Take 1 Lb frozen peeled Shrimp
- Prepare Cajun Seasoning
- Prepare Salt & Pepper
- Make ready Butter
- Make ready Lemon
Steps to make Cajun Bake:
- Pre- Heat oven to 400
- Foil entire pan & slice up Potatoes(in half) and Smoked Sausage
- Put Ears of Corn, Peeled Shrimp, Sausage & Potatoes on pan.
- Add about 5 Slices of butter. Sprinkle Cajun Seasoning, Salt & Pepper
- Bake for one hour or until Potatoes are soft.
- After taking out of the oven squeeze lemon juice over the top, and enjoy!
Make sure you incorporate these superfoods into your daily eating routine. Why not eat some beans or blueberries? Things that are green, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Include whole grains and nuts. Additionally, you may wish to consume salmon, turkey, yogurt, soybean, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. Making these foods a usual part of your diet will eliminate your weight problems. Adopting a green living diet plan will provide you with exactly what you need to be healthy. Your immune system will become stronger, and your body can become disease free. Prepare for a healthy future by making positive changes to your eating habits now.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food cajun bake recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!