Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, rabbit stew. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Rabbit Stew is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Rabbit Stew is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook rabbit stew using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Rabbit Stew:
- Prepare wild game
- Make ready 2 1/2 medium rabbits- cut up
- Take 1 lb bacon or ground meat(your choice)
- Make ready 1/4 cup oil
- Take 1 large onion
- Take 2 tbsp minced garlic
- Make ready 1 tbsp dried celery
- Get 1 can rotel tomatoes
- Make ready 4 medium potatoes - cut up
- Take 1/4 cup flour
- Take 3 cup beef bouillion/broth
- Get 3 cup chicken bouillion/ broth
Instructions to make Rabbit Stew:
- Heat oil on medium heat in a large heavy pot on stove .
- Coat all the rabbit well with a good season- salt. I use "slap ya mama".
- Brown your rabbit pieces & then remove them to a waiting plate
- now wilt the onions and garlic in the same pot you browned the rabbit in
- cut up bacon in to pieces and cook with the onion and garlic.
- Dump in 1/4 cup of flour and let the flour cook about 5 minutes. stirring constantly
- Now add both beef & chicken broths & the rotel tomatoes.
- Replace rabbit pieces to the pot turn stove to low and cover.
- Let that cook for several hours checking every so often to see if you need to add a little water.
- One hour before you are ready to serve add the potatoes. you may need to add some water now and salt because the potatoes will soak a lot .
- Serve over rice
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil, for example, contain monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. It can also be good for your skin because it is a superb source of vitamin E. If you presently consume a lot of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a great alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemical substances. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier since you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. Obviously, it’s easy to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food rabbit stew recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!