Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, quick/shortcut/blitz puff pastry. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Quick/Shortcut/Blitz Puff Pastry is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Quick/Shortcut/Blitz Puff Pastry is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook quick/shortcut/blitz puff pastry using 4 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Quick/Shortcut/Blitz Puff Pastry:
- Make ready 250 grams plain flour
- Take 250 grams frozen butter
- Prepare 150 ml cold water
- Make ready 1 teaspoon salt
Steps to make Quick/Shortcut/Blitz Puff Pastry:
- Mix flour and salt. Using large side of grater grate frozen/cold butter directly into the flour
- Stir butter into the the flour using a fork to give little pockets of frozen butter in the mixture
- Add cold water a little at a time just until it is enough. Dough should not be too wet
- Use hand to bring dough together work quickly so butter does not melt in your hand
- Form dough into a rough round wrap in cling film and refrigerate 30 minutes
- Turn dough onto lightly floured surface. Roll out in one direction to 3 times its original size trying to keep edges straight
- Fold top third of puff pastry into the center. Hopefully your edges will be straight and even
- Take bottom third into the center as well
- Fold the dough over itself
- Give dough 1/4 turn then roll again to 3 times its width. If butter getting too soft you can refrigerate before continuing
- Repeat the fold up to 3 times or more
- Cover with cling film and refrigerate for 30 minutes before using
- Ready for use
Your daily diet must have at least some of these super foods. Foods such as beans and berries are excellent. Next, try adding several veggies such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Don’t forget whole grains and nuts. Make sure you consume proteins such as soya, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, as well as orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. Eating from this list of foods, you will never have to worry about gaining weight again. Green living provides you with a great diet plan, with all of the correct ingredients for better health. You will discover that your immune system becomes stronger and your body will be able to ward off disease. Prepare for an awesome future by changing your eating habits now.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food quick/shortcut/blitz puff pastry recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!