Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, vegetable-packed pot-au-feu in the pressure cooker. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Vegetable-Packed Pot-au-Feu in the Pressure Cooker is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Vegetable-Packed Pot-au-Feu in the Pressure Cooker is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have vegetable-packed pot-au-feu in the pressure cooker using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Vegetable-Packed Pot-au-Feu in the Pressure Cooker:
- Prepare 1/2 Cabbage
- Get 1 Carrot
- Prepare 1 large Potatoes
- Get 1 Onion
- Take 4 Wiener sausage
- Make ready 2 1/2 cup Water
- Get 1 Soup stock cube
- Prepare 1 dash Salt and pepper
- Get 1 dash Herbs of your choice
Instructions to make Vegetable-Packed Pot-au-Feu in the Pressure Cooker:
- Cut up the vegetables. Cut the 1/2 head of cabbage into fourths, as well as the onion and potatoes. Cut the carrot into large chunks.
- Place the vegetables from Step 1 and wieners in a pressure cooker along with 1 cup of the liquid soup stock. Cover the pressure cooker with the lid and set it over medium heat. When the pressure indicator rises, reduce the heat to low and cook for one minute.
- Turn off the heat and wait for the pressure indicator to fall back down. Once the pressure indicator is down, open the lid and add the remaining 2 cups of liquid soup stock with the salt and pepper. Then, return the cooker to heat to warm it back up.
- Transfer the contents of the pressure cooker to a plate and serve with your choice of herbs.
These healthier food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. Olive oil can also be beneficial for your skin since it is an excellent source of vitamin E. Although you may already consume a lot of fruits and vegetables, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier since you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food vegetable-packed pot-au-feu in the pressure cooker recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!