Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, blueberry & sour cream pie. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious. Alledged wayward adolescent Louisiana gentleman Michael 'Mike' Blueberry is dumped by his family with a Wild West uncle. Cyanococcus of the heath family Ericaceae, characterized by bell-shaped or tubular flowers and fruit that is a blue to black "false berry." The name also is used for the edible fruit of these plants. Перевод слова blueberry, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция blueberry buckle — пирог с черникой blueberry pie — пирог с черникой (брусникой, голубикой) blueberry.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have blueberry & sour cream pie using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Blueberry & Sour Cream Pie:
- Take <My ‘Easiest Sweet Shortcrust Pastry’>
- Prepare 100 g Butter *softened
- Make ready 2 tablespoons Caster Sugar
- Make ready 1 Egg Yolk
- Make ready 1 cup (250 ml) Plain Flour
- Get <Filling>
- Prepare 250 g Blueberries *thawed if frozen
- Take 200 ml Sour Cream
- Prepare 1/4 cup Caster Sugar *add extra 1-2 tablespoons if you like it sweeter
- Make ready 1 large Egg
- Get 1 tablespoon Plain Flour
Instructions to make Blueberry & Sour Cream Pie:
- Preheat oven to 170 to 180℃.
- Mix softened Butter and Sugar until smooth. Add Egg Yolk and mix until creamy. Add Plain Flour and mix as you cut the butter mixture into flour. After mixing, it might look too DRY, but do not add Water. Use your hands to bring the mixture together.
- Spread the dough in a pie dish, bit by bit, press using your fingers and make it even thickness. *Alternatively you can roll out the dough to 3-4mm thick, and place in the pie dish.
- Spread fresh or thawed Blueberries in the pie dish. If thawed Blueberries are still cold, it is OK.
- Combine Sour Cream, Caster Sugar, Egg and Flour in a bowl, then WARM in the microwave. Do not cook the mixture, you just need to warm it at low power for a few minutes. Pour the mixture over the Blueberries.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until cooked through and golden. Enjoy warm or cold. I like it cold.
You have to include some superfoods in your diet each day. Why not add some beans or blueberries? Include some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Walnuts and whole food grains are a couple of other superfoods to add. Be sure to include proteins such as soy, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, as well as orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. When you consume these superfoods on a regular basis, you should not have to worry about any problems with gaining weight. Following a green living diet plan will provide you with precisely what you need for good health. Your body will ward off diseases as you build up your immune system. Ensure your future health by switching to healthy eating habits today.
Blueberry is the common name for flowering plants in the genus Vaccinium, sect. Cyanococcus of the heath family Ericaceae, characterized by bell-shaped or tubular flowers and fruit that is a blue to black "false berry." The name also is used for the edible fruit of these plants. Перевод слова blueberry, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция blueberry buckle — пирог с черникой blueberry pie — пирог с черникой (брусникой, голубикой) blueberry. How to Prune a Blueberry Bush for a Larger Harvest. Alledged wayward adolescent Louisiana gentleman Michael 'Mike' Blueberry is dumped by his family with a Wild West uncle. The brute's only 'motivation' is a stick. Free for commercial use No attribution required High quality images. blueberry [ˈblu:bərɪ]Существительное. blueberry / blueberries. (Received Pronunciation) IPA(key): /ˈbluːb(ə)ɹi/. (US) enPR: blu'bĕ"rē, IPA(key): /ˈblu.ˌbɛ.ɹi/. blueberry (countable and uncountable, plural blueberries). (countable) An edible round berry, belonging to the cowberry group (Vaccinium sect. Cyanococcus), with flared crowns at the end. Blueberries are an antioxidant-rich fruit that may provide several health benefits. Here is detailed health and nutrition information about blueberries. Any of various plants of the genus Vaccinium, having white. Plump, juicy blueberries aren't just delicious. They're high in nutrients, antioxidants, fiber, and vitamins. Fortunately, for very little effort, blueberries are easy to grow—if you have the right soil conditions. Blueberries are considered a superfood, and can help maintain healthy bones, reduce blood pressure, manage diabetes, and ward off heart disease. The fruit is commonly eaten as a food. Some people also use the fruit and leaves to Blueberry is used for aging, memory and thinking skills (cognitive function), and many other. Blueberries are a versatile and flavorful fruit. If you're baking desserts, grabbing a snack, or prepping a meal, blueberries are a healthy way to help! Part of what provides blueberries with their spectacular flavors, aromas, and colors is their unique combination of phytonutrients. Blueberry definition is - the edible blue or blackish berry of any of several North American plants (genus Vaccinium) of the heath family; also : a low or tall shrub producing these berries.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food blueberry & sour cream pie recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!