Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, use-up vegetable stir-fry. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have use-up vegetable stir-fry using 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Use-up Vegetable Stir-fry:
- Take 1 tbsp vegetable oil (cold-pressed recommended)
- Prepare 1 onion, in half-moon slices
- Make ready 2 small leeks, thinly sliced
- Get 3 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- Take 1 tsp ginger paste
- Get 1 red chili, sliced. I leave the seeds in but that’s optional
- Get 80 g chestnut mushrooms, sliced
- Get 150 g sugar-snap peas
- Make ready 6 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- Take 125 g baby sweetcorn
- Prepare 300 g carrot, in thin batons
- Prepare 1/4 Savoy cabbage, shredded with stalk diced small
- Take 2 tbsp Mirin rice wine (optional)
- Get 2 tbsp soy sauce (I use Pearl River Bridge Dark sauce)
- Take 1 (120 g) pack Black Bean or Chow Mein or Oyster & Spring Onion sauce
- Get 300/450 g ready-to-wok noodles (2/3 servings)
- Get 1 pinch sea salt
- Prepare 1 pinch ground black pepper
- Get 1 handful fresh coriander, chopped (to garnish)
Instructions to make Use-up Vegetable Stir-fry:
- Heat the oil in a wok and gently fry the onion for 1 minute, only stirring to avoid sticking. Add the leeks, garlic, ginger and chili and cook for a further 3 minutes or until the ingredients are softened but not burnt, stirring gently but frequently.
- Increase the heat, add the rest of the vegetables and stir-fry for 4-5 minutes, or until al dente.
- Add the mirin, soy sauce, chosen sauce, stir thoroughly and immediately add the noodles.
- Cook for 2 minutes, turning and tossing frequently. Quickly add the seasoning and serve onto warm dishes. Sprinkle on the coriander and enjoy.
Your daily diet need to contain at least some of these super foods. To start with, beans are great, and berries, especially blueberries. Add some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Walnuts and whole food grains are a few other essentials. Moreover, you have to have yogurt, soybean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, plus salmon and turkey. By consuming these superfoods on a regular basis, you should eliminate any weight problems. You will enjoy good health when you choose to eat the green living way. Your body will ward off diseases as you build up your immune system. You can anticipate a healthy future by modifying your food choices now.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food use-up vegetable stir-fry recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!